Feature Request: sync watched and resume status between live tv plugin and MBS

LehighBri

LehighBri

I currently use ServerWMC with XBMC and love how it keeps the watched and resume status for pvr recordings in sync across all my XBMC clients as well as within WMC itself.  In MBS though, MBS seems completely disconnected and has it's own watched and resume status for pvr recordings.  My ideal use case is I can watch a pvr recording in XBMC, which syncs the resume status to serverwmc/wmc, and if I'm on the road and open MBS's web ui, I can pickup playback from where I left off.

Is there a way that MBS can be enhanced to pull/push the watched and resume status to live tv plugins (and if a live tv plugin doesn't support it, then the fallback is to have MBS manage the watched/resume status like it does today)?

Edited by LehighBri
  • Like 1

krustyreturns

I would love to see this too, currently though the MBS live-tv interface doesn't support it.  If/when the MBS team adds it, we will definitely support it in the plugin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
LehighBri

I would love to see this too, currently though the MBS live-tv interface doesn't support it.  If/when the MBS team adds it, we will definitely support it in the plugin.

Sounds great.  Would love to hear from the MBS devs if this is something that is being looked at or if it likely won't be implemented anytime soon (I'm hoping it's not a massive effort since the MBS->live tv integration already exists).

• 1 month later...
LehighBri

Thought I'd bump this.  Can any of the MBS devs comment on if this is something that might be implemented anytime soon?