A couple of bugs or user error

judgey

judgey

Hey guys, 

I removed the fanart plugin restarted the server but all I'm now getting is fanart.jpg nothing else unless I search manually.

For some reason when i watch something part way through it don't pick up from where it left it also don't tell me the shows I have already watched. (like no green tick)

Let me know what type of logs you need.

Thank you

Hi there, have you checked the image downloading options for your emby libraries?

judgey

The only reason i removed fan art was because i was only getting back drops no cover images, now im just getting the same with the plugin uninstalled.

OK so try refreshing the metadata on one of these titles and see if that gets an image. 

judgey

hey Luke, i reinstalled the plugin again and moved it to the bottom in image fetchers... seems to be working but a bit early to tell right now 

It sounds like you might be over-customizing the options and then paying the price when you run into quirks with your chosen options.

As a rule of thumb, try to trust the defaults, and change the provider options only when you have a specific reason to.

• Like 1