Turn off headers on a per user basis (or Users can do in their control panel)

Lighthammer

Lighthammer

Greetings,

I'd like to have the ability to turn off headers on a per user basis. I think this should be an administrative power accessible only in the admin panel --OR-- users should also be able to opt to turn if off in the user panel.

The reason I think both options should exist is because the Admin may wish to opt, SPECIFICALLY to not allow users to see the folder structure. I've also found "episodes" to be problematic at times too. Users who have given access to this may also opt to not want to see it too.

Additionally, while we are talking about header changes, could we toss in a section for Tags (which already exist) and/or Collections for Series?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2021-06-20 150018.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Happy2Play

Overall tab need to be reworked as there are getting to be to many and TV mode is restricted to 7 and there are at least 9 for Movies now.

So in the end you will never be able to see them all without a total redesign.

But this has been requested several times.

Hi, I would expect eventual user level control over both visibility and order of these. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
Lighthammer

Sorry for being embracing the necromatic aspect of Paladins and resurrecting an old topic, but while I was looking through old posts and while some work is being done on this recently; I wanted to revisit this topic.

Over 2 years later and I still want to limit my users from having the option to look at things like Folders, particularly in specific libraries. 

Can we re-evaluate these options?