Program search issues 4.0.31

jillybean

jillybean

Pic 1 is an attempt to search with the guide on screen - the search selection box is hidden behind the guide.

Pic 2 is a search result - program times are not in my local timezone time ie first one should be 8:33pm (Australia +10).

20210620_110424.jpg

20210620_110522.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hi and Thanks for reporting.

In Pic1 the search is collide with the guide. This slipped past us. We can and will correct this.

In Pic2 we have already fixed this in Beta. If you use the Emby Beta for Roku the timezone will be respected and the display of programs will be correct.

• Thanks 1

jillybean
3 hours ago, speechles said:

In Pic2 we have already fixed this in Beta. If you use the Emby Beta for Roku the timezone will be respected and the display of programs will be correct.

I have both Emby versions installed and this is happening on both (on my rokus they seem to both be on the same version at the moment).

There was a post recently about local timezone not respected in the schedule (which was fixed) but this is in search results not the schedule.

jillybean
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, have you checked the time zone settings of your Roku device?

Time setting is correct.  Time everywhere else in emby seems to be correct - it is only in the search results for a program that it is not.  Clicking on the program from the search result goes to a page that has the correct time.

• Thanks 1

Ah.. the "search results" is how you get these to break. Man. That is the missing ingredient required. I checked for "schedule" and "recordings" and everything else, but did not make sure "search" was respectful too. Thank you for the clue. We shall resolve this.

As per your first problem, the search and guide overlap has been corrected. We currently have that fix checked-in ready the next push for Beta.

Reference:
Fix #1127: [Guide/Search] Allow Live TV guide to hide during search and show when not search

Edited by speechles
  • Thanks 2