Multiple Collection libraries

mistere

mistere

Long story short, I recently had an internal SSD crash on me in my 2012 Mac Mini which required me to replace the drive. No big deal. I replaced the drive and reloaded all my software etc. I used the server back up that I had to get all my settings what not back but I noticed something curious. I now have multiple collection libraries when there should only be the one. So far I haven't found a way to fix this. Please help. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 6.52.11 AM.png

Happy2Play

What do you see in your Emby "Data path: /Users/{username}/.config/emby-server/root/default" folder?

Happy2Play

All I can suggest is shutdown Emby, delete that collections folder, start Emby.  That should change the content type of Collections shown on Dashboard-Library to allow you to remove them.  If you are able to remove them then a Library scan should recreated the library.

If you know your way around a database then you could possible find the multiple library entries in the database and remove them.

mistere

No. It didn't work. All 3 are still there. I tried deleting the folder like asked and then I restarted the machine for good measure. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.57.50 AM.png

mistere

Update: So I was able to find more collections folders in the database that I deleted. I restarted again. Then by some miracle the option to delete the library manually inside Emby showed up and I was able to remove all the collections libraries, rescan and now I only have the one folder. Just like I wanted. Thank y'all for the help. 

• Thanks 1