Uninstalled most included Plugins, but all dll files are still on qnap server.

jdbigguy
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

jdbigguy

The only plugin I have kept is NfoMetadata can I just delete the others from my server?

See attached image.

Plugins.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
jdbigguy

Thanks for the reply Luke.

I did uninstall the plugins, but the dll files shown above are still on my server. Will deleting the dll files do any harm to emby?

Those files in your screenshot will always be there. I would just use the web interface to uninstall plugins and that should be fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
Happy2Play

Yes the system folder is a package deal and replaced with every server update that is why system.old will exist after a server update as that is the previous installed version.  If you have uninstalled specific system plugins your system.xml will reflect this and will not load them to the programdata/plugins.

All active plugins will be in Data path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/plugins

• Thanks 1

jdbigguy
On 16/07/2021 at 22:58, Happy2Play said:

Yes the system folder is a package deal and replaced with every server update that is why system.old will exist after a server update as that is the previous installed version.  If you have uninstalled specific system plugins your system.xml will reflect this and will not load them to the programdata/plugins.

All active plugins will be in Data path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/plugins

Thanks.