Deutsche Metadaten TMDB

embyL0VER

embyL0VER

Hi,

nach längerer Nutzung des TMM um Metadaten zu pflegen, habe ich Mal wieder emby selber getestet.

Leider funktioniert das scrapen über TMDB für Filme (Serien ist ein anderes Thema) auf Deutsch immernoch nicht ordentlich.

Beispielsweise wird die Handlung für den Film "Luca" auf Englisch bezogen, obwohl auf TMDB eine deutsche Handlung verfügbar ist. (Metadaten über emby schon mehrfach versucht zu aktualisieren, bleiben Englisch)

Der TMM ruft korrekt die verfügbare deutsche Handlung ab.

Wäre es evtl. möglich, dass sich dieser Problematik einmal angenommen wird? Letztendlich sind die korrekte Abfrage und Verarbeitung von Metadaten ja ein essentieller Bestandteil von emby.

Hier wird bei solchen Problemen leider immer bzw. meistens auf eine fehlerhafte APi von z.B. TMDB hingewiesen, dass mag auch mal so gewesen sein, mittlerweile bekommen andere Scraper es aber hin Daten fehlerfrei auf deutsch (wenn verfügbar) von TMDB zu scrapen.

embyTMM

Happy2Play

Tut mir leid, ich folge nicht. Auf welche Sprache ist Ihre Bibliothek oder Ihre Elementmetadaten eingestellt?

Es fragt für mich nach Sprache.

Sorry I don't follow. What are your library or item metadata language set to?

It queries language for me.

Erlebe diesen Sommer in Portorosso.

Der Disney Pixar Animationsfilm „Luca“ erzählt die bezaubernde Geschichte eines Jungen, der einen unvergesslichen Sommer in einer kleinen, malerischen Stadt an der italienischen Riviera verbringt, zusammen mit seinem neuen Freund Alberto. Ihre Tage voller Eiscreme, Pasta und Träumen von Vespa-Fahrten werden jedoch von einem tief verborgenen Geheimnis überschattet: Luca und Alberto sind Seemonster aus einer anderen Welt, die sich direkt unter der Wasseroberfläche befindet.

Query for TMDB

Bitte geben Sie Ihr Serverprotokoll an, das den Import dieses Elements zeigt.

Please provide your server log showing the import of this item.

embyL0VER

So in english... 

Emby sometimes doesn't scrape german metadata right using TMDB and of course my library settings are set to german.

TMM does the job right, emby not. But it only happens for some movies, like Luca for example. Maybe it wasn't available at first import of the movie but now it is but after refreshing the metadata for the movie with emby it still shows the english data.

And no I don't upload any log files

Happy2Play

Sie können Ihr Protokoll per pm senden, aber ohne es gibt es keine Möglichkeit, Support zu leisten, da wir nicht wissen, was Ihre Installation macht. Da ich kein Problem mit Ihrem Beispiel hatte, könnte es sich jedoch um ein Verfügbarkeits-/Timing-Problem gehandelt haben, da die Übersicht heute 6/18 zu TMDB hinzugefügt wurde.

You can pm your log, but without it there is no way to provide support as we do not know what your install is doing.  As I had no issue with your example, but yes it could have been a availability/timing issue as the overview was added today 6/18 to TMDB.

embyL0VER

I don't understand how a timing issue can be the problem?

If I refresh the metadata of a movie shouldn't it get updated with the newly available ones in my selected language?

Anyway I removed the movie completly and readded it an the same result ... 

Happy2Play
10 minutes ago, embyL0VER said:

I don't understand how a timing issue can be the problem?

If I refresh the metadata of a movie shouldn't it get updated with the newly available ones in my selected language?

Anyway I removed the movie completly and readded it an the same result ... 

Without a log it is impossible to know, it possibly could be the Emby cache for the item.  We need to see the query you are sending to TMDB.

embyL0VER

Seems to be a cache issue. After SSH to the NAS and delete the content of the cache folder, emby refreshes the metadata.
As a workaround ok but in my opinion this should automatically be done by refreshing metadata in emby.

So thx for the hint with the cache.

Happy2Play

@LukeHow long is the cache used when Refreshing a existing item?

embyL0VER

To avoid misleadings, for testing purposes I have switched the language to french, refreshed the metadata of the item and the metadata switched immediately to french.
I than switched back to german language, refreshed the metadata of the item again and the metadata switched back to the old wrong english one.
I only get the new correct german metadata after deleting the content of the cache folder.

Happy2Play

Dev will have to comment more but I get proper metadata per language refresh (&language=de&include_image_language=de,null,en).  This is a reason logs are needed.

On 6/18/2021 at 7:37 PM, Happy2Play said:

@LukeHow long is the cache used when Refreshing a existing item?

Only 12 hours.

embyL0VER

Ahh now I think I understand what you would like to say. :) So if I scrape data for an item, this data (if available) will be used and cached for 12 hours. Meaning if I'm refreshing the items metadata and there will be updated data for the selected language available, it will took 12 hours for emby to show the refreshed data?

If so this topic can be closed, thx.