Neue Serien werden als gesehen markiert

BastiOn

BastiOn

Hy,

steh gerade auf dem Schlauch. Auf einmal werden alle neuen Serien als "gesehen" markiert nach der Aktualisierung. Hab im NFO Plugin eigentlich nur mal den "gesehen" Status auf "keinen" rumgespielt. Jetzt wieder zurück aber das war es scheinbar nicht.

Kann das damit zusammenhängen? Sonst wüsste ich nicht, was früher oder vorher anders war. Es betrifft neue Folgen (die noch nicht da waren), also neue Folgen.

Hat jemand eine Idee?

Danke

Anakim

BastiOn

ok ..

i want to try

after download the episode will be marked as already watched 

and i haven't seen the episode yet ... i guess it has to do with the nfo plugin ...

I hope it is now understandable what my problem is

thx

Anakim

Download won't mark it watched.  You actually have to watch it or flag it watched.  Otherwise some of the download setups would be useless as they keep and eye on watched episodes to be able to replace them keeping you with fresh content.

BastiOn

Hy

I am not sure if this is the solution. Emby marked new series as Seen after download. This was not the case before. At the moment I don't have any actual files to test because I changed something in the NFO plugin that is at least the only thing I can think of that could be it. I will report

Edited by BastiOn

• 2 weeks later...

Emby marked new series as Seen after download.

Hi, Emby doesn't explicitly mark new series as seen, but you may have already have something in your database that caused that. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

BastiOn

I just wanted to check in.
Just today new series were added and now everything is right again. No idea what that was I close here times
Thanks for the tips