Dual Emby installs

MediaMogal

MediaMogal

I have Emby up and running perfectly on AcroLinux and I just installed Garuda and want to add Emby, but in the past trying this install on the new OS would break the install on the old OS. This time though each OS is a different username and different machine name unlike my previous dual boot machine. I'm hoping that by doing this to avoid past issue like what I mentioned above. Before I install in Garuda if anyone has any suggestions on guaranteeing the two Emby installs won't interfere with each other this time I'd really appreciate the imput. Thanks   

Hi, I have never tried, this, but if you do, please let us know how you get on. Thanks.

• Like 1

MediaMogal

Thanks for the reply. OK went ahead and did the install. Looks good except for no images or show info on the one test library I created. I know there is a thread about it here. I'll see if I can find it, but if you happen to know off the top of your head how to correct this the help would be great. Thanks

Library 1.png

Library 2.png

Library 3.png

embyserver-63759657600.txt embyserver.txt

Edited by MediaMogal

MediaMogal

luke I found the thread I was referring to(particually post 7 and 10). Before I do that is their any reason I can't simply just do /mnt/ instead of /mnt/Movies, /mnt/Television and so on ? I ask cause everything is mounted under /mnt/. Thanks

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Emby

Mounts.png

MediaMogal
On 6/18/2021 at 8:07 PM, Luke said:

Hi, I have never tried, this, but if you do, please let us know how you get on. Thanks.

O.K. All is up and running and looking good. As for just using /mnt/ yes it works perfectly.