Reports - how to confirm "page size"

horstepipe

horstepipe

Hello

In reports plugin we're able to select page size, but how do we confirm that setting so that is being used? I want to show all movies with missing backgrounds and don't find a way doing this.

horstepipe

also, when selecting "all" and pressing export to excel, the server becomes unresponsive and there's no way to download the file.

horstepipe
9 minutes ago, horstepipe said:

also, when selecting "all" and pressing export to excel, the server becomes unresponsive and there's no way to download the file.

that's probably because cloudflare is in front and has a fixed timeout setting. But it would be nice to get to that report even if you access Emby through cloudflare.

55 minutes ago, horstepipe said:

Hello

In reports plugin we're able to select page size, but how do we confirm that setting so that is being used? I want to show all movies with missing backgrounds and don't find a way doing this.

What is there to confirm? Why not just trust your selection?

horstepipe
19 minutes ago, Luke said:

What is there to confirm? Why not just trust your selection?

oohps sorry, you're absolutely right

horstepipe

okay then there's just the issue with cloudflare. But I understand that you won't look at it too soon as most ppl don't use it.

(They limit request time to 100 secs which doesn't seem to be enough for this task).

As a workaround it would be nice to sort by "status" to get movies with missing pictures all at the top/bottom.

Cloudflare can be an issue for something like the reports plugin.

But an easy method/work around is not use cloudflare for these reports.  Assuming your doing this onlan just use the local address, not your domain and you won't go through Cloudflare.

I myself don't use my domain on LAN and keep all traffic on the local network.