Trakt - Shows in multiple locations

andcbii

andcbii

I probably have a rather unique issue, but figured I would post it anyway. I try to keep my media somewhat segregated based on how it was obtained. So my folder structure looks something like this:

\TV
     \Disc Rip
          \Show1
    \itunes 
          \Show2
     \TiVo
          \Show3

I've notice emby does just fine if I have a show in two location (example under disc rip and under TiVo), but if i have the show in two spots some shows don't sync to trakt. For example if I have 2 seasons of a show under Disc Rip and a 3rd season under TiVo only one will sync to trakt. 

I know this an edge case. I understand if it does't get addressed. 

Is the setting for the TV Library "Automatically merge series that are spread across multiple folders" enabled?

andcbii
21 hours ago, Luke said:

Are they merged in Emby as one single series?

Yes, it shows as one series in Emby

16 hours ago, cayars said:

Is the setting for the TV Library "Automatically merge series that are spread across multiple folders" enabled?

Yes. 

I did some more digging on this. I check a few of the series I had in this situation. The only one that didn't work was the one I shared in my earlier post. I think the issue was I had episodes with in the same season in multiple folders. I moved all the episode from season 6 into one folder and now it's working like I hoped it would work. I have season 1-5 in one location and season 6 in a different location, and it's all syncing correctly now. 

Great, glad you got it working.  Thanks for the update.