Apple TV Top Shelf

matusaurio

sfatula
1 hour ago, Packers said:

I take it the Apple TV emby app is dead now as no updated since may and buggy as hell 

There are changes being made in the Beta version (1 change in the last week I am aware of), so, would assume eventually they will roll out. I doubt they are wasting time on the Beta if they have to no plans to ever release it.

sfatula

Well, for me, using the Beta version, my continue watching section is not zoomed or wrong aspect ratio, looks good.

vdatanet

6 hours ago, sfatula said:

Well, for me, using the Beta version, my continue watching section is not zoomed or wrong aspect ratio, looks good.

Top Shelf in the beta version is almost fixed, the only problem I notice is that after adding a music album, the Top Shelf fills up with album songs (wrong aspect ratio). If they want to add the music to the Top Shelf (I prefer not to) only the album should be shown.

85315613_Capturadepantalla2021-08-14alas9_15_15.png.63f28f2e14101a878bead7af27e9d183.png.d93fe81d978ce3d995311a30b1080352.png

• Like 1

coolkidsdoit
On 10/8/2021 at 9:24 PM, Packers said:

That’s not the point thou I am talking about the main app in store about not being updated since may 

Can we get an official response from admin/mods to confirm whether to expect any updates going forward?  Getting very sick of waiting in hopes on updates to fix problems, when I could just ditch it and move onto a different product.

Hi.  We are currently in the process of trying to get a new version through Apple review.  Thanks.

coolkidsdoit
1 hour ago, ebr said:

Hi.  We are currently in the process of trying to get a new version through Apple review.  Thanks.

Amazing, based on what version/feature set?

vdatanet
On 10/11/2021 at 4:47 PM, Packers said:

Don’t get your hopes up they said that 2 months ago

Version 1.5.4 (11) is available as release version.

unisoft
On 15/10/2021 at 20:39, vdatanet said:

Version 1.5.4 (11) is available as release version.

1.5.3 (0) here in the UK as of today?