Apple TV Top Shelf

matusaurio

On 6/12/2021 at 12:30 PM, Luke said:

Hi, yes we'll take a look at it. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Craigpacker

Yeah you have that 3 times in the last 2 weeks nothing has been fixed whys the slowness just wondering 👍

matusaurio

45 minutes ago, Craigpacker said:

Yeah you have that 3 times in the last 2 weeks nothing has been fixed whys the slowness just wondering 👍

wtf is wrong with you, why are you acting so demanding here? How much are you paying to the developers for their job?

Developers already replied at least 3 times that they'll take a look at it.

They don't work on demand just for you so stop whinging and threatening to leave and show some respect, don't like the product, go away and use another one.

18 hours ago, Luke said:

We're looking into it. Thanks.

On 07/06/2021 at 23:50, Luke said:

We'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

• Like 1

Craigpacker

Ssshhhh you I was just asking and I didn’t threaten to use another app at all I just said maybe I will try the word try infuse plus wots it gotta do with you do you make the app at All I was just asking a general question as some pics in this thread showed there’s was fine so be quite nothing to do with you end off 

vdatanet
1 hour ago, Craigpacker said:

Ssshhhh you I was just asking and I didn’t threaten to use another app at all I just said maybe I will try the word try infuse plus wots it gotta do with you do you make the app at All I was just asking a general question as some pics in this thread showed there’s was fine so be quite nothing to do with you end off 

654294563_Capturadepantalla2021-06-18183659.jpg.fb407418596acea3be2632d59edfb42d.jpg

When I get home I will try and report back.

vdatanet
5 hours ago, Craigpacker said:

Fixed in the latest beta:

1363444237_Capturadepantalla2021-06-18alas21_10_05.thumb.png.de927754b543a2c6326a3db0389cc42a.png

• Thanks 1

Craigpacker

Can confirm top shelf working a treat on beta Apple TV thanks again for letting me in beta build and all your work

• 4 weeks later...
vdatanet
Hace 9 minutos, Craigpacker dijo:

Is the main app not beta being updated to fix the top shelf issue thanks Craig 

There are still issues. Programs from live tv are shown instead of latest movies.

11 minutes ago, Craigpacker said:

Is the main app not beta being updated to fix the top shelf issue thanks Craig 

Hi, yes we're working towards a new stable release for the app. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, Packer8181 said:

Has this been fixed in Emby official app cheers 

Hi, it is resolved for the upcoming release which we will be putting out soon hopefully. Thanks.

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Packer said:

Any  news on updated emby app in store cheers to fix top shelf 

Hi, yes we are working on getting our current round of app updates released. Thanks.

I ent being funny and the work you lot put in is really good love apple TV by gui love it but that's been said last month or longer I find nothing gets updated much on the apple TV side but that's just me cheers 

• 1 month later...
unisoft
14 hours ago, Packer8181 said:

Has this not updated yet am I missing anything guys top shelf still not right when’s the update 

No, it's still wrong. You'd think a simple hotfix to fix one issue was at least pushed out. I know its hardly mission critical, but it is a major noticeable thing :)