SRT Subtitle Issues

ah786

ah786

Hi

Im using the latest update 4.6.2.0 on my Qnap TS-870 Pro using the Nvidia shield to play movies (MKV X265), i have noticed SRT subtitles are appearing in the movie, like PGS subtitles and not at the bottom as i have set it up. I have played the same movie using Plex and the SRT subtitles appear correctly at the bottom.  Can someone please help me correct this problem as its very irratating.

Thanks

ah786

Hi

Applogies for the poor quality pics.

The first screen shot shows the SRT subtitles in emby where they appear in the movie when they should appear at the bottom and second pic shows same movie in plex showing correctly how the subtitles should appear. 

This does not happen for all movies in emby just some of them. But it is irrartating can someone please help me fix this issue.

Thanks

hobbit emby.jpg

hobbit plex.jpg

Hi @ah786, thanks for the screenshots. 

Can you please also attach the emby server and ffmpeg log from when you tried to play? Thanks.

ah786

Hi Luke

Apologies im new here what do you mean attach emby server? and Also how do you get the ffmpeg log?

Thanks

Hi @ah786, instructions on how to locate log files can be found here:

Can you please attach the emby server log and ffmpeg log files from an example playback session? Thanks !