Dependency ocl-icd missing

cgcmgr

Sorry Luke.  Haven't tried it yet.  Just haven't found the time.  Hopefully I can try it this weekend.  I'll let you know how it goes.

4 hours ago, cgcmgr said:

Sorry Luke.  Haven't tried it yet.  Just haven't found the time.  Hopefully I can try it this weekend.  I'll let you know how it goes.

Let us know how you get on. Thanks

Just wanted to update you guys on this.  Looks like everything is working properly and I was able to update.

What I did:

1. Got into my TrueNAS and tried to update the emby jail via the GUI - Got an error saying it was a Major update and said to use iocage upgrade

2. Got into the Shell of my TrueNAS and typed iocage upgrade -r 12.3-RELEASE emby - seemed to download 12.2.  I chose 12.3 because that seemed to the most current

3. Went through a lot of updating and receive a WARNING message that said FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE is approaching its End-of-Life date.  It is strongly recommended that you upgrade to a newer release within the next 1 month - Not sure what this means, if someone can please explain.  See attachment Upgrade Message

4. It finally completed and updated my emby jail from 11.2-RELEASE-p15 to 12.2-RELEASE-p11 - See attachment updated Jail.

5. I then tried to access my emby server and just as MRobi said, it broke and would not work.

6. I then stopped the emby server and tried to update emby to 4.6.4.0 based on 12 rather than 11.  I received a dependency error, mono was missing

7. I then typed pkg install mono - This installed the dependency and performed some removal of some other stuff

8. I then tried to update emby again to 4.6.4.0 based on 12 and this time it successfully updated.  I was able to access my emby server.  I restarted it as it asked me to on the dashboard and all seems good.

9. Lastly, my TrueNAS has an update, doing that next.

Thanks for all the help with this.  After doing it, it makes sense to me now and was so simple.  I needed an updated jail to get the new dependencies.  The updated jail would break my emby server, so I would need to update emby based on 12 and no longer 11.  I did that and all good.

Thanks again,

Chris

Upgrade Message.JPG

Updated Jail.JPG

• Thanks 1