Error Dlna - Error registering endpoint

Neel0001

Neel0001

Hi I installed Emby 4.6.2.0 on my Windows 10 (10.0.19042). I am running Emby server as a service using nssm. I have tried running the service under my username (admin), "LOCAL SERVICE" as well as "NETWORK SERVICE" but was not able to access DLNA, i have tried checking using VLC as well as Windows Media Player but nothing worked, so I checked the logs and found the following errors and warning 

Warn App: SetSocketOption 'MulticastLocalAdminAddress' failed for IP address '192.168.0.100'....
Warn App: SetSocketOption 'MulticastLocalAdminAddress' failed for IP address '192.168.99.99'....
Warn App: SetSocketOption 'MulticastLocalAdminAddress' failed for IP address '127.0.0.1'....
Error Dlna: Error registering endpoint

Also, just in case I am using ESET Internet security which i have configured to allow all in coming connections the Emby service, I am attaching the log for your analysis.

Please assist!

embyserver.txt

Hi, I've never seen that error message before, so that's a new one for me. Is Windows fully up to date?

All I can think of is that the security software must be blocking something and causing the entire feature to be unavailable. 

Neel0001

I have tried switching off Eset Internet Security and starting the Emby but still the same! Any suggestions. 

I'm not sure at this point but I'll let you know if I can find anything.

Neel0001
On 6/6/2021 at 8:18 PM, Luke said:

I'm not sure at this point but I'll let you know if I can find anything.

Thanks