Help!! I can't delete TV Show Library!

Davies23

Davies23

Hi, so yesterday I added the Office TV Show to my Emby Server. It was the US version of the Office and I forgot to name it "The Office (2005)" I completely forgot to put the "(2005)" after the title. So when I scanned the library files in it scanned it in as the Office UK version (no problem right?). So I realized my mistake and changed the name of the tv show on my external hard drive, and re-scanned the TV Show library, but it still was still saying it was the UK version and not the US version. So I created another library and put the content as TV Shows and scanned that library in, and it did the same thing as the other library. Then I realized that I now had created two identical TV Show libraries. So I tried to delete one, and it didn't work. I tried to delete the other one, and it didn't work. I was getting very frustrated at this point, so I uninstalled the EmbyServer with AppDelete and re-installed the EmbyServer from the Emby website. All of my data was still there and nothing had changed. Next thing I did was go onto my other mac, I installed the EmbyServer on there and scanned in the TV Shows that I had on my external hard drive, I created multiple TV Show libraries, tried deleting them, and it worked (but not on the mac I'm using as my Emby Server). The Emby Server that is having issues is on version: 4.6.1 and the Emby Server that I could delete the TV Show libraries from  is on version: 4.5.4

Also The Office, that Emby thinks is the UK version, (but is the US version) is not playing. I'm getting a playback error that says that there are no compatible streams available, even though I can play an episode just fine off of the external hard drive plugged into my mac. Another thing (lol) is the only two TV Shows of my four TV Show are showing up. It used to be that they all in Emby, but ever since I added the Office and created a second TV Show library, it's screwed everything up. The Movies are perfectly fine though, it's just the TV Shows. Can someone tell me what's going on here? I feel like I've tried everything. Sorry if this all sound confusing, to help I've supplied some pictures for y'all. Thank you :)

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.25.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.02.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.04.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 11.31.27 PM.png

Hi, when you use the 3-dot menu on the first TV shows library, what options do you get?

19 hours ago, Davies23 said:

I get this:

408717088_ScreenShot2021-06-04at1_58_18PM.png.ca9b3b79e4a25fda9d2791aac7941de3.png

I'm clicking the remove button.

What happens when you click remove?

@Davies23 what do you mean by "does nothing at all" ? Do you get a confirmation prompt about removing the library?

Davies23

Yes, I do get a prompt (sorry I forgot about that) it asks me if I want to delete the library. When I click that I do want to delete the library nothing happens. The library is still there.

8 minutes ago, Davies23 said:

Yes, I do get a prompt (sorry I forgot about that) it asks me if I want to delete the library. When I click that I do want to delete the library nothing happens. The library is still there.

Can you please attach the emby server log from when you did that? Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...