emby en AWS de Amazon

adrian76

adrian76

Instale Emby usando EC2 de AWS de Amazon, pero requiero ayuda para saber que tipo de servicio de Aws es el que requiero para que Emby funcione bien, actualmente se pega o se cae el servidor  cuando hay más de una persona conectada. Actuamente tengo peliculas, radio, podcast y TV en directo. Necesito guia de como hacer en AWS para que el servicio funcione ya sean 25 o 100 personas las que se conecten al mismo tiempo sin tener problemas en el servicio. Estoy pagando el premium de emby.

The size machine you need is all depending on your media types and if they need transcoding or not for normal playback.
Size of machine will likely depend on what OS you run as well.

Amazon AWS isn't going to be cheap to run because of bandwidth charges (coming and going).  For what you could spend in a couple of months you could pay for a NAS for home use.

adrian76
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hola, ¿a qué te refieres con fallos del servidor?

If there are two or more people the emby system crashes. The loading icon appears, but it never finishes loading. IPTV channels stop opening. Those are the glitches.

adrian76
2 hours ago, cayars said:

El tamaño de la máquina que necesita depende de sus tipos de medios y si necesitan transcodificación o no para la reproducción normal.
El tamaño de la máquina probablemente también dependerá del sistema operativo que ejecute.

Amazon AWS no será barato de ejecutar debido a los cargos de ancho de banda (de ida y vuelta). Por lo que podría gastar en un par de meses, podría pagar un NAS para uso doméstico.

The cost in AWS I know how to handle it, because I have been working with AWS for some time, the only thing is that I would like to know what steps, what AWS service and what characteristics would be the most suitable for EMBY, currently I have it installed on a linux ubuntu t2 instance. micro, with 100 SSD and 30 transfer.

100Mb storage? 30GB transfer per month?

If so you will burn threw those quickly. You may need more than 100Mb just for transcoding alone.

No one can really answer your question without more info.  Are you going to have 10 movies, 1K or 10K movies, How many TV Episodes, etc.  These all need space for images/cache/metadata.

Are you going to turn on thumbnails?

Where are you storing your media?  If it's not also in AWS then anything you stream is double to triple on average WAN usage since you need to pull the video in full, then restream it directly or transcoded.  A Single 4K movie can use 100 to 140 GB of transfer this way for a single movie.

• 3 weeks later...