Help to understand emby log

freeflight29

freeflight29

Hello luke,

could you help me to understand this log, i'm not sure to have a good comprehension about it. Could you tell me what the IP 143.244.xxx.xxx is doing on the server. i have no clue about what it is. i don't see any users connected on my emby server, so i don't know what is that ip ???

regards

embyserver.txt

Edited by Happy2Play
edit address

Looks like browsing around the server dashboard, so if you don't recognize that IP, try changing your admin user password and make sure it's fairly strong.

Happy2Play

Sorry but you are posting from that IP address so that should be your WAN address or the device you are posting from.

2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Sorry but you are posting from that IP address so that should be your WAN address or the device you are posting from.

Ah yes, well, good thing I didn't suggest that he restrict the device or IP or he would have locked himself out of his own server :)

• Haha 1

freeflight29

When I search a little further I found is a nord vpn adress. So that probably me because i use it sometimes. But I have a static ip adress and I check my both devices phone and laptop wasn't vpn enabled when it happened. When I sent the log I restarted my nas and I found the ip again in the log.When I restarted the nas I have block this ip and I haven't been lock to connect on it... 

So, was like a ghost connexion 🤔🤔🤔?. 

When a user is connected on the emby server, is it possible to see the login of the user connected on it? (In the logs) 

Edited by freeflight29