Vantage Point Issues & Bugs Thread

Cheesegeezer

fillidill
25 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

I broke MediaInfo with my last update hahahah… but good and proper and I can’t find the bug!!

Anyways I’m gonna clean VP right up and get this shiz down bro.

we can setup a VP testing PM and invite all you guys in, so we can get it working intuitively and how users feel it should work(for the most part)

In order for me to know who wants in please reply and ill get it set up. 

If you need any testing for the local trailer feature (the one who is not showing up in the plugin settings) I can gladly help out and test! 

Spaceboy
50 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

I broke MediaInfo with my last update hahahah… but good and proper and I can’t find the bug!!

we can setup a VP testing PM and invite all you guys in, so we can get it working intuitively and how users feel it should work(for the most part)

😀 nice. Up for doing some testing 

Cheesegeezer
59 minutes ago, fillidill said:

If you need any testing for the local trailer feature (the one who is not showing up in the plugin settings) I can gladly help out and test! 

I really need full testing doing with what i have planned for the rework. 

so every element and option needs to be tested along with the UI options working as intended.

TBH Teams is a much more fluid way of developing as its proved with media Info in an internal group to weed out bugs and finesse and then to release to forum as a test. But when it goes to forum it should just be tweaks. Now MediaInfo was a different kettle of fish because there are so many media formats out there and so many parameters that there was no way we could catch them all.

but this should be pretty straightforward 

Gaevonn

I am not overly savy with debugging but am willing to help test it. I have a 76TB storage with my TV shows, Movies and music on it and my test server is server 2022 with 192GB of ram and 32 cores, so let me know how to help.

Sammy
On 6/5/2022 at 12:09 PM, Cheesegeezer said:

I'd like in!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Cheesegeezer

FYI everyone.   In the final stages of testing, here is a sneak preview of the next version

• Thanks 1