Vantage Point Issues & Bugs Thread

Cheesegeezer

Oracle

To be completely honest with you, I can't even figure out how to get it to work.

I'd like to think I'm a smart guy, too. Perhaps I could get a step-by-step breakdown for toddlers?

Cheesegeezer
14 minutes ago, Arly (Sprinkles) said:

To be completely honest with you, I can't even figure out how to get it to work.

I'd like to think I'm a smart guy, too. Perhaps I could get a step-by-step breakdown for toddlers?

Hi there, at the minute you need to uninstall Cinema Mode plugin,

image.png.5f1af512db32168f61cfcae068e978f0.png

but have the Cinema Intros enabled on your playback client.

image.thumb.png.d97d282b19edd8ff7baba08e335193cf.png

If i can't get the two plugins to play ball together, i will have to add episodes to this plugin.

Probably gonna have to move to client profiles also.

Oracle
6 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Hi there, at the minute you need to uninstall Cinema Mode plugin,

image.png.5f1af512db32168f61cfcae068e978f0.png

but have the Cinema Intros enabled on your playback client.

image.thumb.png.d97d282b19edd8ff7baba08e335193cf.png

If i can't get the two plugins to play ball together, i will have to add episodes to this plugin.

Probably gonna have to move to client profiles also.

No bueno still. Cinema Mode plugin is uninstalled, I've updated your plugin to 0.0.0.2 and also made sure Cinema Intros was enabled within Playback.

Cheesegeezer

@Arly (Sprinkles) can you send thru screenshots of your config page please.  I may have missed a conditional expression somewhere.

Do you have content in your selected folders

Also set the timer to zero also. might be the movie you are trying to play is below the time threshold

Oracle
1 minute ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@Arly (Sprinkles) can you send thru screenshots of your config page please.  I may have missed a conditional expression somewhere.

Do you have content in your selected folders

Also set the timer to zero also. might be the movie you are trying to play is below the time threshold

Emby GUI (Remote) (gyazo.com)

Emby GUI (Remote) (gyazo.com)

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

@Arly (Sprinkles) do you have emby premiere subscription.

Are those screenshots from the server.  Which client are you using do you have Cinema intros enabled on the client?

I need to go and feed my cows and horses, but i will set up my system the same as yours and see if there is an issue.  I'll be back shortly to let you know.

Cheers

Oracle
Just now, Cheesegeezer said:

@Arly (Sprinkles) do you have emby premiere subscription.

Are those screenshots from the server.  Which client are you using do you have Cinema intros enabled on the client?

I need to go and feed my cows and horses, but i will set up my system the same as yours and see if there is an issue.  I'll be back shortly to let you know.

Cheers

Yes, I have an Emby premiere subscription.

Those are screenshots from a remote connection into the server (Synology NAS) via my laptop, just connecting to the Remote IP

I have attempted this on this laptop, my television, and my smartphone.

Do your thing. Cows and horses sound fun. No rush at all, mate.

Cheers.

Cheesegeezer
1 minute ago, Arly (Sprinkles) said:

Yes, I have an Emby premiere subscription.

Those are screenshots from a remote connection into the server (Synology NAS) via my laptop, just connecting to the Remote IP

I have attempted this on this laptop, my television, and my smartphone.

Do your thing. Cows and horses sound fun. No rush at all, mate.

Cheers.

Do you have those folders shared on the network with correct access rights.  Normally mine are set up as a share like this (windows)

\\MEDIABROWSER-PC\Movies

Oracle

Do you have those folders shared on the network with correct access rights.  Normally mine are set up as a share like this (windows)

\\MEDIABROWSER-PC\Movies

Yes.

Cheesegeezer

Just now, Arly (Sprinkles) said:

Yes.

Ok cool, just one last thing.  Can you restart your server, try to play a movie with the plugin enabled.  stop the server and send me the embyserver log please.

Much appreciated fella

Cheesegeezer

@Arly (Sprinkles)are you from Arlington, TX?  I spend so much time around that area, burleson, Dallas, Fort Worth, etc

Oracle
1 minute ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Ok cool, just one last thing.  Can you restart your server, try to play a movie with the plugin enabled.  stop the server and send me the embyserver log please.

Much appreciated fella

Sure thing. Standby.

@Arly (Sprinkles)are you from Arlington, TX?  I spend so much time around that area, burleson, Dallas, Fort Worth, etc

No, but named after it. Mom read a book where all the characters were named after places in Texas. Haha.

• Haha 1

Cheesegeezer

@Arly (Sprinkles) I can reproduce the fault so i will need to add more conditional evaluation.  

Basically.... it's not you.... it's me.

Wont do anything tonight but will have an update tomorrow evening (UK time) for your (so midday for you)

Oracle

@Arly (Sprinkles) I can reproduce the fault so i will need to add more conditional evaluation.  

Basically.... it's not you.... it's me.

Wont do anything tonight but will have an update tomorrow evening (UK time) for your (so midday for you)

Well, that's a first. Not my fault! Woohoo!

As stated, no rush at all. Happy to find some bugs.

Thanks for the help, dude.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer
32 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

If a film doesn't have a parental rating, the plugin does nothing.

Standby been working on something... have some more testing to complete 

• Like 1

crusher11

To clarify: I have parental rating videos set. I haven't tested it without them to see if it still fails, but it works fine when a parental rating is set. It's late here.

Edited by crusher11

taylorstan

Thank you for this plugin. I am having issues where it is not playing trailers (I do not have the trailers plugin installed), coming attractions bumper, feature presentation bumper, and the ratings bumper for R movies will sometimes play the NR bumper. 

Cheesegeezer
1 minute ago, taylorstan said:

Thank you for this plugin. I am having issues where it is not playing trailers (I do not have the trailers plugin installed), coming attractions bumper, feature presentation bumper, and the ratings bumper for R movies will sometimes play the NR bumper. 

Hello mate, can you explain a little more in depth.  Which version of the dev/beta are your running.

Are you using trailers that are inside your movie folder (local trailers)  I have just posted an new version on the server catalogue.  In order for the online trailers to work you will need to install the trailers plugin, this will then access online libraries for trailers such as Apple, etc.

how is your intros set up?  and can you post me a server log

taylorstan
37 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Hello mate, can you explain a little more in depth.  Which version of the dev/beta are your running.

Are you using trailers that are inside your movie folder (local trailers)  I have just posted an new version on the server catalogue.  In order for the online trailers to work you will need to install the trailers plugin, this will then access online libraries for trailers such as Apple, etc.

how is your intros set up?  and can you post me a server log

V 1.0.0.0 is installed.

I have a separate folder for each type of bumper. Emby has access to them. Installed the Trailers plug-in and it is working. However the coming soon and feature presentation bumpers are not triggering.

setup.png

embyserver.txt

Edited by taylorstan

Cheesegeezer

yep you are on an old version.  if you give me 2 mins i'm about to test a fix for the R & NR and then i'll put up 1.0.0.1 to the catalogue.

You will need to clear your browser cache too after installing the plugin as the config has changed quite a bit.

thanks for your patience

taylorstan
6 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

yep you are on an old version.  if you give me 2 mins i'm about to test a fix for the R & NR and then i'll put up 1.0.0.1 to the catalogue.

You will need to clear your browser cache too after installing the plugin as the config has changed quite a bit.

thanks for your patience

No worries. Take you time. I appreciate your work with this plug-in.