Emby Serien Problem

painomatic

painomatic

Hallo,

ich habe immer mal wieder das Problem, wenn ich und auch Freunde von extern auf den Emby zugreifen um Serien zuschauen, das die Serie 5 Minuten vor Ende stoppt und die nächste Folge startet. Wenn man zu den letzten 5Minuten springt, passiert dieser Fehler dann immer wieder, es hilft dann zum Beispiel die Datenrate zu ändern. Anbei ein Logfile als das Problem auftrat. Hat jemand eine Idee. Lokal tritt das Problem nicht auf.

Serverversion 4.6.1.0

Clients mit Problemen: Chrome, Firefox, FireTV Stick und Ipad

ffmpeg-transcode-757b15c9-132f-4b6c-abeb-9ff6dd7944f8_1.txt

Does this happen with all media or just certain shows?

Happy2Play

Does the same thing happen if you disable hardware acceleration?

painomatic
2 hours ago, cayars said:

Does this happen with all media or just certain shows?

Just Certain Shows. One Show with same Specs work and the other one not. 

2 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Does the same thing happen if you disable hardware acceleration?

Yes.

The reason I asked that question is because it sounds like bad encoding of the files.  If it's just one series or set of shows it's likely the way these were encoded.

If you can provide one file that always does this we could take a look at it for you.

Upload to any hosting site and send me the URL via PM.

I got a PM to a file on Google drive but it required requesting access which I did and responded back to PM but I've not been able to access the file yet for testing.

painomatic

@Lukethe sheet contains different Metadata of shows with problems - but yesterday a friend told me, that he have problems with all shows. So I think it's not a problem with Codec of the files. 

In my case not all shows have the problem, when I connect from external (not in the home network) - sometimes only a few episodes of a show have the problem. 

But I will Upload a new File in the next days.

Best Felix

Edited by painomatic

Hi @painomatic Can you send me another link to download a test file to try? The previous file is stuck in limbo but I was never able to get it.

The problem is in the media I think with embedded chapters at the end of the file.
I'm running the file through both ffmpeg and mkvtoolnix at present to check a couple of things.

• Like 1

Running the file through MKVToolNix fixed any media issues in the file while retaining all elements so that would be my suggestion.

• Like 1