People Backup Error

koopa8840

koopa8840

Tried installing the plugin from the catalog and it's not loading due to "minimum version support". Emby version 4.6.1.0.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-05-29 182123.jpg

Hi, add the instructions indicate, please install a newer version if one is available.

Happy2Play

Yes the plugin is currently outdated as there were server changes to people folder.

2021-05-29 12:51:27.312 Info App: Not loading PeopleBackup.dll 1.4.1.0 because the minimum supported version is 1.5.0. Please update to the newer version

@pünktchen

pünktchen

I've currently no time to update the plugin. But then it will only backup and restore from media folders because to the people folder Emby does it on its own.

koopa8840

Sorry, I posted to quick. I found a different version (1.4.1.1.  1.4.1.0 is in the catalog), in another post, and it didn't work. I didn't know if there was an updated version working the newest version Emby. Thanks for the update.

TallBoiDez
On 5/29/2021 at 9:51 PM, pünktchen said:

I've currently no time to update the plugin. But then it will only backup and restore from media folders because to the people folder Emby does it on its own.

Is possible for you leave instruction on how to update the plugin or find some who can update it. I know I and many others would appreciate it.

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, TallBoiDez said:

Is possible for you leave instruction on how to update the plugin or find some who can update it. I know I and many others would appreciate it.

@pünktchenthis user is referencing .actor backups.

• 3 weeks later...
GrimReaper
1 minute ago, TallBoiDez said:

Is there any way to restore actors from my back-up at all?

How is your actors backup stored? In .actors subfolders with media or in centralized People folder with A-Z subfolders? In former case you need to wait to People Backup plugin update, in latter case you can use Migration Plugin - Plugins - Emby Community.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
pünktchen

I hope so. But the truth is i'm still on Emby 4.5 so it's not urgent for me and i rather spend my limited private time for my other plugin.

• Thanks 1

TallBoiDez
4 hours ago, pünktchen said:

I hope so. But the truth is i'm still on Emby 4.5 so it's not urgent for me and i rather spend my limited private time for my other plugin.

@pünktchen couldn't you modify the migration plugin to backup actors too?

GrimReaper
5 hours ago, pünktchen said:

Understood. Appreciate it in either case. 

Cheers

• 5 months later...