Server keeps stopping

smawdsley

smawdsley

Where do I get that? I can't see anywhere obvious on the web ui and nothing is showing up on a search in the windows search...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 12:31 PM, smawdsley said:

Where do I get that? I can't see anywhere obvious on the web ui and nothing is showing up on a search in the windows search...

You'd have to browse the file system on your NAS to get to that folder. But before we get to that, have you updated to Emby Server 4.6.3? Can you please try that? Let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
ifamily87

I am having the same issue as above I made another post too, can you please help! I have the latest 4.6.4 version, I tried to install manually, and through the app store but no luck, the server starts and then stop immediately. I cannot access any settings on emby, bad gate way or refuse to connect. I even reset the whole TNAS to factory install new TOS, and still the same issue, all the other apps works.

smawdsley

I ended up asking for help from Emby and they fixed it in a remote session. They were very helpful but it was a lot of work on the back end! 

ifamily87

Thank you for the reply, how did you connect to them directly? I only see support through the forum. Do you know what they fixed?