Emby NOOB - CSS Help

Shendrickson

Shendrickson

Looks like we're going to be using this solution for a horse sale this year.  I think it will be a great fit.  I'm hoping the experts here can help CSS noob out with some suggestions, examples.

For some history, see - 

I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to change the name/link under the MY MEDIA section of the home page (The page after you login).  I can't seem to have the home just show the one library I have so I'm trying to make it more intuitive for our guests on where to find the videos.    Thank you in advance for any help/ideas.

Happy2Play

Sort of confused as the link/library display title is control by what you applied when you created the library and can be renamed in the same place.

Shendrickson

Understood @Happy2Play.  See other post too for more information.  I thought maybe if there was a way to have different titles in different locations, it would look better.  Thanks again for the help.

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, Shendrickson said:

Understood @Happy2Play.  See other post too for more information.  I thought maybe if there was a way to have different titles in different locations, it would look better.  Thanks again for the help.

So you want to apply a different library title on Home Screen vs Title displayed when you enter the library.

Something like this but will need tweaking to your needs as your button title will be different.

h0.jpg.dd25e8b4518ab4f763043873b1b2bd4b.jpg

/*Replace Section Header title*/
div.homeSectionsContainer button[title="Home videos & photos"] {  text-indent: -9999px;
  line-height: 0; /* Collapse the original line */
}
div.homeSectionsContainer button[title="Home videos & photos"]:after {
  content: "My Channels";
  text-indent: 0;
  display: block;
  line-height: initial; 
}

h1.jpg.de603fafffb55404cc5c7b265dd19803.jpg

h2.thumb.jpg.e5945d1f64d32de4c4662fabefdfdb40.jpg