'Next up' section does not display on TV and 'Continue Watching' lists less titles

RicardoPedro91

RicardoPedro91

The recent upgrade, where the 'Continue Watching' section was combined with the next up, caused issues on my LG TV when emby is in the horizontal tv mode home scree. When in this mode, the legacy 'next up' is not displayed (even though is selected in the settings) and the 'continue watching' is limited to only 6 titles now, whereas before it showed at least 12. If I change the settings to 'Vertical' mode it works fine, but that requires many more clicking on the TV to get to the title I want to see (because the magic remote does not work as well when scrolling through the lists) so I significantly prefer the 'Horizontal' mode on the TV. I have Emby Theater v1.0.24. 

• 3 weeks later...
unisoft
On 29/05/2021 at 00:09, RicardoPedro91 said:

The recent upgrade, where the 'Continue Watching' section was combined with the next up, caused issues on my LG TV when emby is in the horizontal tv mode home scree. When in this mode, the legacy 'next up' is not displayed (even though is selected in the settings) and the 'continue watching' is limited to only 6 titles now, whereas before it showed at least 12. If I change the settings to 'Vertical' mode it works fine, but that requires many more clicking on the TV to get to the title I want to see (because the magic remote does not work as well when scrolling through the lists) so I significantly prefer the 'Horizontal' mode on the TV. I have Emby Theater v1.0.24. 

confirmed on my LG too. It was too many before though for me (9 would be nice for me).

• 2 weeks later...
Stan Guiseppe

I can also confirm that this is happening on my LG TV.  I should also add I am on Emby Server 4.6.3.0, and the latest LG Emby app (from last year). I have Next Up Legacy selected, works when accessed from a PC, just not the TV.

Edited by Stan Guiseppe

• 2 weeks later...