Theme Support - bring it back please

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

I would really love this to come back. Personally i find, the layouts super basic, favourite tiles don’t reflect the actual favourites, collections tile is the same, the item details page is not intuitive - yes it functions, but essentially is dull. The “more from” as the first scroller isn’t relevant. 

Can we place this in a road map, i know we are competing with features in plex right now and that was a big one to get tone mapping in. But if our app look prettier and works better then you are gonna get more in.

• Like 4

MBSki

Can you post some screen shot suggestions so the devs have a better idea of what to change? I agree it needs a refresh, but I don't get the sense that Emby has any UI experts on staff so examples really help.

Cheesegeezer
16 minutes ago, mbarylski said:

Can you post some screen shot suggestions so the devs have a better idea of what to change? I agree it needs a refresh, but I don't get the sense that Emby has any UI experts on staff so examples really help.

Cheesegeezer
17 minutes ago, mbarylski said:

And don’t worry, Ebr & Luke know what I’m capable of. Ive been with the project since videobrowser days

• Like 3

MBSki
1 minute ago, Cheesegeezer said:

And don’t worry, Ebr & Luke know what I’m capable of. Ive been with the project since videobrowser days

I hope they use some of your designs. A UI refresh would be much appreciated. :)

• Thanks 1