What is your most watch TV show

LiquidFX

Overseer

...Space 1999, UFO, (yes I'm a Gerry Anderson fan ;)) and my two grandsons are learning to love his work too!

Space 1999 Season 1 is my favorite.  :)

24 is one of my favourites but the best serie ever for me is and stays Miami Vice.

Now I watch a lot of series that are good and hope they will not be canceled too soon.

Seies like NCIS, NCIS LA and CSI are great series. Pitty that the Miami and New York versions are stopped.

Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Homeland, Dr Who, Big Bang Theory, Arrow, Suits, and The Newsroom.  These are prob my top ones, but there are just so many more good ones.  Currently for brand new shows I am liking The Blacklist, Hostages, and Marvel Agents of Shield.

It also upsets me when they cancel a show I like....for example Terra Nova. 

So many great shows, I prefer a longer story arc and character development than what can be shown in a 2 hour movie on average.

Edited by DigiTM

crashkelly

Wow, tough call on this. Am right into Arrow and was into Under the Dome, but I tend to be a bit of a glutton and will sit down on a day off and consume as much of whatever show grabs my interest when browsing through my library via MB. Would have to include Person of Interest in there and the new Marvel series.

Cheers

berrick

OMG!

Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet, Stingray, Space 1999, UFO

I loved 'em all including Joe 90, Blakes Seven and Doctor Who. I guess though the one series I watch over n over is Stargate SG1 and Atlantis  :ph34r:

Heckler

By most watched... I'm going to assume you mean... A show I keep coming back to, and watch over and over again, even though I know every episode, every joke and nothing is unexpected. But I still get a kick out of it.

It's an easy question to answer for me actually.

http://trakt.tv/show/red-dwarf

525e4ff09de9a_folder.jpg

Aside from going astray in Series 7,8,9 and which I tend to avoid watching... The rest still cracks me up.

Edited by Heckler
  • Like 1

I second breaking bad. But now it is over probably game of thrones. Walking dead has too many episodes where nothing progresses the story line.

gthrift

Most watched:  Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother.  

Favorites:  Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy,  Homeland, 24, Chuck, Band of Brothers, and Entourage

I really love SoA, it is so nice to see that i'm not alone :)

Most watched - The Sopranos, I always come back for more and can't stop watching!

LiquidFX

I really love SoA, it is so nice to see that i'm not alone :)

Most watched - The Sopranos, I always come back for more and can't stop watching!

SoA is a great show