Vantage Point - Big Screen Experience Intros

Cheesegeezer

Got it working by followed the instructions provided and they are now showing and I tested a couple of movies so far and it seems to be picking up on the correct rating 90% of the time. Still way 1000% better then 0% of the time LOL! You all rock! 

Question do you all think it would be worth adding the TV rating as some movies are based on TV shows like Scooby-doo, Lego Movies etc?..

TV-14, TV-PG, TV-MA, TV-Y7, TV-G

Again thanks for helping me out with this... loving it!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, STR8 said:

Got it working by followed the instructions provided and they are now showing and I tested a couple of movies so far and it seems to be picking up on the correct rating 90% of the time. Still way 1000% better then 0% of the time LOL! You all rock! 

Question do you all think it would be worth adding the TV rating as some movies are based on TV shows like Scooby-doo, Lego Movies etc?..

TV-14, TV-PG, TV-MA, TV-Y7, TV-G

Again thanks for helping me out with this... loving it!

Did you rescan the manual metadata in scheduled tasks. As if you did it was most likely that that did it. Not sure why I did that the first time I set it up but I know all my new tag videos only worked after doing that

Never tried it for TV shows. Thought it only worked on movies but could be wrong as I normally am lol. If it does work I can knock up some TV certs

No worries! I just asked because I saw one of the TV rating on a cartoon so I went to check and when I filtered movies I saw all of the others. 

Screenshot_1.jpg.f5ad87d9f4a4c1b6b07c2896056624d7.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg.8cd4736b865bb8d7a613f787614c0040.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg.d1dcbf46c1944989a78e59d9b73ee8f8.jpg

Cheesegeezer

This plugin isn’t entertaining TV Shows, it’s purely a movie theatre experience

Correct and I do understand that @Cheesegeezer the screenshots are actual movies from the movie library not tv show library. I'm sure they aren't a lot so no biggie. Still loving the plugin tho!

If it picks up the the tv tags you could do the following for now:

Copy the G.mp4 in the folder where you store them and duplicate but rename it TV-G.mp4 

Do same for similar ratings for now i.e TV-MA can be duplicated from R.mp4

I do this for my Library as i have films with a mix of BBFC and MPAA ratings in Emby library.

So for example i duplicate the following files to create alternate matching versions

• U.mp4 duplicated to G.mp4
  • GB-PG duplicated to PG.mp4
  • GB-12 duplicated to PG-13.mp4
  • GB-18 duplicated to R.mp4

etc etc.

• Agree 1

For Info

• Added Canadian Home Video With Emby logo
  • Added Canadian Home Video Without Emby Logo

May have to check how they are titled as i don't know what Emby uses as tags for Canadian Certs so i had a guess, these are aggregated certs based on HMV which includes aggregation of Quebec certifications or so i believe

@STR8

I have also created US TV Rating cards for your scenario with and without logos.

These may or may not work but copy the files into your existing MPAA folder, rescan the metadata under scheduled tasks for manual changes and cross ya fingers and hope for the best lol

I need Coffee Now, laters all

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Nostradamus1973

Good morning everyone,

I must say, this is the plugin I've been waiting for, excellent job on a wicked awesome project.

Going from the Emby for LG thread to this one is like going from despair to hope, Thank You, I really needed this!🙂

I've read through all 8 pages of this thread just to make sure I'm not asking a redundant question. So, I wanted to know if anyone can point me to where I can download some FREE Trivia Video Bumpers? Or a site that has free video bumpers for the other categories listed within Vantage Point? Maybe even a torrent dump with a large set of files.

Thanks again😁👍💪

Edited by Nostradamus1973
I forgot to add something....not enough coffee...lol
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, Nostradamus1973 said:

Good morning everyone,

I must say, this is the plugin I've been waiting for, excellent job on a wicked awesome project.

Going from the Emby for LG thread to this one is like going from despair to hope, Thank You, I really needed this!🙂

I've read through all 8 pages of this thread just to make sure I'm not asking a redundant question. So, I wanted to know if anyone can point me to where I can download some FREE Trivia Video Bumpers? Or a site that has free video bumpers for the other categories listed within Vantage Point? Maybe even a torrent dump with a large set of files.

Thanks again😁👍💪

Thanks for the kind words! It will be improving.

This is a good source, however you will need to make them into a video file and edit how you want.  There is also membership options.  I don't even know if plex is supporting their cinemavision anymore.

Trivia Packs (All Members) - CinemaVision

MangaAddict

Hi @Cheesegeezer I haven’t gotten around to using this in a while because I was waiting for the update with the option for a single intro bumper instead of one playing after each segment. Has this been updated as yet? I know you’re busy with the Skip intro, so it’s no rush, just wondering lol 

Cheesegeezer
12 minutes ago, MangaAddict said:

Hi @Cheesegeezer I haven’t gotten around to using this in a while because I was waiting for the update with the option for a single intro bumper instead of one playing after each segment. Has this been updated as yet? I know you’re busy with the Skip intro, so it’s no rush, just wondering lol 

Yeah sure, 2 releases ago lol 🤪

it needs some testing but i'm pretty sure it's working fine

image.png.12b1ff43bfb9a1c0e171bd8f75973891.png

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, MangaAddict said:

That’s awesome!!! Thanks soo much. Can’t wait to finish setting it up later 😬😬😬

Let me know how you get on chief 

• Like 2

MangaAddict
13 hours ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Let me know how you get on chief 

I will! 👍👍👍

Please ignore the post by BillRahaman, that's me. It's one of my Emby user's account I was accidentally logged into.

Cheesegeezer
9 minutes ago, MangaAddict said:

What's this? ☝️

oh crap posted in the wrong place.... it's errr... something that is in the pipeline 😏

• Haha 2

Cheesegeezer
14 minutes ago, MangaAddict said:

😂 Looks awesome! Can't wait!!

me neither lol 

• Haha 1

fillidill

Hi Cheese!

I just tried the local trailers-function and can't seem to get trailers in my specified folder to play. In the log I see this:

2021-11-15 14:58:45.021 Info Vantage Point: Enable LOCAL Trailers = False
2021-11-15 14:58:45.024 Error App: Error getting intros
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.59+ (root@build3) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #25556 SMP PREEMPT Sat Aug 28 02:17:26 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Error: no such column: UserDatas.played - select A.Id,A.StartDate,A.EndDate,A.CommunityRating,A.CustomRating,A.IndexNumber,A.IsLocked,A.PreferredMetadataLanguage,A.PreferredMetadataCountryCode,A.Width,A.Height,A.DateLastRefreshed,A.Name,A.Path,A.PremiereDate,A.Overview,A.ParentIndexNumber,A.ProductionYear,A.OfficialRating,A.ForcedSortName,A.RunTimeTicks,A.Size,A.Container,A.DateCreated,A.DateModified,A.guid,A.ParentId,A.IsInMixedFolder,A.DateLastSaved,A.LockedFields,A.OriginalTitle,A.IsVirtualItem,A.SeriesName,A.Album,A.AlbumId,A.SeriesId,A.PresentationUniqueKey,A.InheritedParentalRatingValue,A.Tagline,A.ProviderIds,A.Images,A.ProductionLocations,A.TotalBitrate,A.ExternalId,A.SeriesPresentationUniqueKey,A.DisplayOrder,A.ThreeDFormat,A.RemoteTrailers,A.SortIndexNumber,A.SortParentIndexNumber,A.IndexNumberEnd,(((OfficialRating is null) * 5)+Min(5, Max(0, 10 - Abs(COALESCE(ProductionYear, 0) - @ItemProductionYear)))+ ((Select count(LinkedId) from ItemLinks where ItemId=Id and LinkedId in (select LinkedId from ItemLinks where ItemId=@SimilarItemId)) * 10)) as SimilarityScore from MediaItems A where SimilarityScore > 9 AND type=8 AND UserDatas.played=@IsPlayed AND Id not in (1632100) AND (ProviderIds is null or (ProviderIds not like @ExcludeProviderId0)) ORDER BY SimilarityScore DESC,RANDOM() ASC
	SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteDatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(String sql, String& tail)
	   at SQLitePCL.pretty.DatabaseConnection.PrepareStatement(IDatabaseConnection This, String sql)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.QueryItemsInTransaction[T](InternalItemsQuery query, IDatabaseConnection db, String[] columnsToSelect, Func`5 rowReaderFn, Boolean singleResult, String methodName)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.GetItems(InternalItemsQuery query)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetComingAttractionsFromTrailerFolder(VantagePointConfiguration config, BaseItem item)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetResultForMovies(BaseItem item, IEnumerable`1 candidates, VantagePointConfiguration config)
	   at VPCode.VantagePoint.VPIntroProvider.GetIntros(BaseItem item, User user)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.GetIntros(IIntroProvider provider, BaseItem item, User user)
	Source: SQLitePCL.pretty
	TargetSite: SQLitePCL.pretty.IStatement PrepareStatement(System.String, System.String ByRef)

Maybe I am misunderstanding what this function does. My understanding is that I just point to a folder with videofiles (trailers) and it should play these before a movie? Is that correct? Or is it connected with the emby function Local Trailers?