Vantage Point - Big Screen Experience Intros

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer
36 minutes ago, CassTG said:

I did mention that i didnt use the emby logo as i didnt want someone going all copyright on my ass lol hence i just through in jellyfins logo cos i dont care about them lol, in my copy i have my own logo but as these are editable in the template on canva that way users could see how and where to upload their own logo

emby logo is great and you can download any format and scaleable vectors if required of the logo to use if you want, that's how i created the emby logo into in after effects

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer
On 23/06/2021 at 00:45, Cheesegeezer said:

Here is an emby bumper i made.

If you wish to download it.  Link is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/din88rsm70487ha/Emby_Intro_AACv2_5_1.mp4?dl=0

Cheers

On 28/06/2021 at 23:32, Cheesegeezer said:

Another Feature Presentation Bumper I made using 2 vids, just spliced, nothing fancy, but I quite like it.

@CassTG not sure if these are of interest to you

• Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer
43 minutes ago, chef said:

Those are super nice! But that's not the Emby logo... 😂

So does this plugin run on JellyRoll too?

Question: do all of emby plugins run on jellyfin?

I didn't even know that was the jellyfin logo lol :D

I only know plex as evil

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

emby logo is great and you can download any format and scaleable vectors if required of the logo to use if you want, that's how i created the emby logo into in after effects

Oh Cool didnt realise that but  only through it in for template version attached here, i don't use either in my version i have my own cheesy logo there lol

56 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

@CassTG not sure if these are of interest to you

Love the emby one, the other ones great but i have to keep em short or i end up just skipping them all lol

Cheesegeezer
5 minutes ago, CassTG said:

i have my own cheesy logo there lol

🤣  You have a logo of me??? Epic

• Haha 1

Just knocked up a draft MPAA version a cpl of minor tweaks as they dont have decent enough pngs to use, so had to bodge it manually, text and colour from trusty ole wikipedia, colours as close to those on their also but not being from the states these could be well wrong lol

Edited by CassTG
  • Like 2

Cheesegeezer
5 minutes ago, CassTG said:

Just knocked up a draft MPAA version a cpl of minor tweaks as they dont have decent enough pngs to use, so had to bodge it manually, text and colour from trusty ole wikipedia, colours as close to those on their also but not being from the states these could be well wrong lol

Very cool fella!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CassTG said:

Man those look fantastic!

Cheesegeezer
4 hours ago, chef said:

@Cheesegeezer, this plugin is really great! 

Are we going to stick the team on anything here next?

Of course, there is a lot of features i would like to add such as user profiles, home automation integration, but as you know my java sucks. And you are the king of home automation plugins.

once we are done with IntroSkip i need to iron out some creases with what is there already from users feedback.

then we can move on to the next plugin lol 😂 

Cheesegeezer

So, I had a bit of a chance to tackle the elephant in the room.... which was  ----

personal bumpers, if selected, they played for all 3 section regardless of whether they were wanted or not.  I have now split this out so you can decide at which section you wish to play any personal bumpers.

This is an example of a personal bumper

Just load in your path and then simply use the Checkbox at the top of which section you want to play your personal bumper.  It hasn't been added to the Watched movies section, but if you want it added, let me know.

image.png.b26d50ceaace7d8f31ef38af4355024f.png

image.png.b8783996f509a52451a48ccacea83bf7.png

image.png.7996c92a2353e0c98bb6ec3f7e766192.png

image.png.737c53e5c68a3642c5014c069348c31b.png

• Like 2

BillOatman
16 hours ago, CassTG said:

They look great, do you have them as individual files that can be downloaded?

Cheesegeezer
15 minutes ago, BillOatman said:

They look great, do you have them as individual files that can be downloaded?

I don't have a link to the MPAA ones, or couldn't find it.

Are you on windows? you could just split out the videos using the built in video editor.

Cheers

56 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

I don't have a link to the MPAA ones, or couldn't find it.

Are you on windows? you could just split out the videos using the built in video editor.

Cheers

Im just tidying them up and will send a link, windows??? no thanks

• Haha 1

Okay 

So i have done the following:

• BBFC Original - Tidied Up
  • Create BBFC - NO LOGO versions
  • MPAA - Made some changes, as too much going on so MPAA and Emby Logo Fade and static instead of breathe, Certbox is still breathing animations, all lines in cert box now join correctly, whilst not noticeable to be fair my OCD was like Nope not having that
  • Created MPAA - NO LOGO versions as well for those that like it clean

Inside each folder is also a text file, this file contains the link to that specific versions template on Canva, you can use that link with a free account to edit make changes add your own logo etc and then re-export for yourself, simple to use and gives you some flexibility.

I was uploading to drive and then remembered it blooming well converts every video you upload so instead i whipped up a quick dropbox link for them

BBFC - MPAA Video Title Screens

@Cheesegeezer feel free to move those you want into your central repo

Update

Now added Australian No Logo, not sure if the naming is correct however as not sure what it appears as in EMBY so may need renaming

Edited by CassTG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, CassTG said:

Okay 

So i have done the following:

• BBFC Original - Tidied Up
  • Create BBFC - NO LOGO versions
  • MPAA - Made some changes, as too much going on so MPAA and Emby Logo Fade and static instead of breathe, Certbox is still breathing animations, all lines in cert box now join correctly, whilst not noticeable to be fair my OCD was like Nope not having that
  • Created MPAA - NO LOGO versions as well for those that like it clean

Inside each folder is also a text file, this file contains the link to that specific versions template on Canva, you can use that link with a free account to edit make changes add your own logo etc and then re-export for yourself, simple to use and gives you some flexibility.

I was uploading to drive and then remembered it blooming well converts every video you upload so instead i whipped up a quick dropbox link for them

BBFC - MPAA Video Title Screens

@Cheesegeezer feel free to move those you want into your central repo

Thank you very much for your efforts, I’m the community will appreciate these. I certainly do! 

whats the thoughts, should we create a seperate thread for VantagePoint content?

28 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Thank you very much for your efforts, I’m the community will appreciate these. I certainly do! 

whats the thoughts, should we create a seperate thread for VantagePoint content?

It's your puppy, so the choice is yours lol

Wow really cool!

Thanks for taking time to put them together and sharing this is greatly appreciated.

@CheesegeezerThis might seem to be a stupid question but I was wondering if we can attach them to show the proper rating for the movie showing/playing with the same rating?

Maybe link each one to the movie with the same rating somehow so they just won't randomly show. Playing a rated R movie but the random selection shows NR rating. 

Hi

It should play the correct one per movie, i think an early version of the plugin had issue with NR if i recall, but being in UK, i have the BBFC ones renamed as well so when an R plays i get the 18 cert, and if it has no rating or is rated NR thats the only time it shows for me

Cheesegeezer
13 minutes ago, STR8 said:

Wow really cool!

Thanks for taking time to put them together and sharing this is greatly appreciated.

@CheesegeezerThis might seem to be a stupid question but I was wondering if we can attach them to show the proper rating for the movie showing/playing with the same rating?

Maybe link each one to the movie with the same rating somehow so they just won't randomly show. Playing a rated R movie but the random selection shows NR rating. 

This is a bug still then for some reason... i will work on it

2 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

This is a bug still then for some reason... i will work on it

Works fine on my setup for info

Folder assigned under the OFFICIAL RATING PATH Tab of vantage point setup screen, in latest Emby beta

Edited by CassTG

Ok! So I think this is my mistake? I should be using the folder named Tags not any of the others folders such as MPAA etc... is this correct?

Screenshot_1.jpg.4db65c931ec349eb947c8db2ceb3a1a4.jpg

3 minutes ago, STR8 said:

Ok! So I think this is my mistake? I should be using the folder named Tags not any of the others folders such as MPAA etc... is this correct?

Screenshot_1.jpg.4db65c931ec349eb947c8db2ceb3a1a4.jpg

That should be correct Official rating path is the correct spot, remove the text file i put in their just incase thats tripping it up, but i know when i change the videos or settings i use in vantage point i also goto scheduled tasks and click scan metadata for manual changes. DOm't ask me why but at some point it didnt pick them up in the early days and it just stuck

Also remove the dah from the folder name, may make no difference but ya never know lol

The tags folder is just some examples that i use for films that have specific tags that i set. So no the MPAA ones are the correct ones.

The tags folder can be used for specially assigned tags so for example i have a collection of extreme cinema, so i make sure i tag them extreme and then vantage point matches it and plays the warning.

Are your Movies metadata contain american ratings?

I know the early version of the plugin did have an issue but i think that was fixed months ago

Edited by CassTG
  • Like 1