Vantage Point - Big Screen Experience Intros

Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer
23 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

Is it possible to force the codec/ratings/bumper videos to play whether Cinema Intros is turned on in the client or not? ie force that setting to only toggle trailers?

Profiles for different clients is on the road map

CassTG
1 minute ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Hi there, so this is an issue i have corrected and @crusher11 and @Arly (Sprinkles) have recently tested.. this will be out in next official release(working on home automation) however if you need the fix desperately, send me a message and i will supply it in PM. 

glad you’re enjoying it and thanks for all the feedback

I’m out shearing my sheep today so please bear with me.

Hi

Thanks for the response, it's not urgent so i shall quite happily wait until it's ready, just means i can stop editing all the metadata now lol was starting to convert the US ratings to UK

• Thanks 1

Cheesegeezer
On 04/06/2021 at 16:21, taylorstan said:

I have trivia videos. The question shows for 15-20 secs then the answer will show up. They are from my CinemaVision days using Kodi. 

This has been added and will be in the next release. 

crusher11
30 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

Profiles for different clients is on the road map

I'm not sure if that answers my question or not.

And I meant within the Emby infrastructure, not within the plugin, obviously the latter isn't the case at the moment.

Most of my users want to skip trailers, so they turn intros off, but that kills bumpers which I don't want.

Cheesegeezer
1 hour ago, crusher11 said:

I'm not sure if that answers my question or not.

And I meant within the Emby infrastructure, not within the plugin, obviously the latter isn't the case at the moment.

Most of my users want to skip trailers, so they turn intros off, but that kills bumpers which I don't want.

Very specific use case, and it’s a server control. But surely you know every device that your users are using? Which means a device has it’s own session created

Cheesegeezer
18 minutes ago, crusher11 said:

Again, not sure what you mean by that.

So basically, if you log onto the server dashboard it will tell you every client that is currently using your server. If it’s only you by a web browser, then you will see the user and the device, along with the client. So for example.

user - crusher, client emby web, device ios 

see below

E5E649CF-4D13-4856-9AA5-07A55076DB83.thumb.png.bf3ef81969b2d947f673c79beee89fa5.png

Cheesegeezer

With all due respect mate, there are things that can control this. The basic concept is there. 
create a sesion by the user, get the device and client, if it doesn’t match a profile skip, if it does, then do what they want.

i really don’t have time to spell it out.

Cheesegeezer

Unless you can code and wanna help out, you’re more than welcome.

its on the roadmap for profiles. Thats it.... not gonna happen soon. But within 6 months yes. Better than what you have now

crusher11

Mad Max just played its own trailer before itself. 

If more than one codec intro matches (in this case, Mad Max is tagged as 2.0 mono and as Dolby Vision), no intros are played. The bumper and parental ratings logo both fired correctly, only the codec intros were affected. 

In a multi version situation, it reads the tags of whichever version Emby picks as default, not of the version being played. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington is in 4K with 2.0 mono and in 1080p with 1.0 mono. The 2.0 mono tag doesn't trigger when playing it in 4K. 

Cheesegeezer
4 hours ago, crusher11 said:

Mad Max just played its own trailer before itself. 

If more than one codec intro matches (in this case, Mad Max is tagged as 2.0 mono and as Dolby Vision), no intros are played. The bumper and parental ratings logo both fired correctly, only the codec intros were affected. 

In a multi version situation, it reads the tags of whichever version Emby picks as default, not of the version being played. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington is in 4K with 2.0 mono and in 1080p with 1.0 mono. The 2.0 mono tag doesn't trigger when playing it in 4K. 

This should be in issues thread, please send your log

olli1806

Hallo

ich habe hier mal für den FSK Bereich Videos gemacht 

FSK Default "ungeprüft"

FSK 0 , FSK 06, FSK 12, FSK 16, FSK 18

als Beispiel mal das  FSK Default "ungeprüft"

wenn also Interesse besteht bitte melden!

LG

olli 

Edited by olli1806

Cheesegeezer
On 26/06/2021 at 23:05, olli1806 said:

‎Hello ‎

‎ I have made videos here for the FSK area ‎

‎ FSK Default "unchecked" ‎

FSK 0 , FSK 06, FSK 12, FSK 16, FSK 18

‎ as an example times the FSK default "unchecked" ‎

‎ so if there is interest please report!‎

LG

olli 

Hi Olli,

I'm not sure i follow. I used translate, but I'm not sure what you are asking.

If you can post bugs into this thread please

Vantage Point Issues & Bugs Thread - Plugins - Emby Community

Hi Olli,

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich folge. Ich habe übersetzen verwendet, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, was Sie fragen.

Wenn Sie Fehler in diesem Thread posten können, bitte

Vantage Point Issues & Bugs Thread - Plugins - Emby Community

Many Thanks and take care

Cheesegeezer

Another Feature Presentation Bumper I made using 2 vids, just spliced, nothing fancy, but I quite like it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phoenixexcinere

First thinks first:
greate plugin, thanks for your work :)

is there a chance for future, so set a specific, local trailer for coming soon?

And i think it would be nice, to add an option for trailers or coming soon videos, that they will shown only one time per session and not before each movie or episode. But  I don`t know if its possible 😇

Cheesegeezer
On 11/07/2021 at 09:15, phoenixexcinere said:

First thinks first:
greate plugin, thanks for your work :)

is there a chance for future, so set a specific, local trailer for coming soon?

And i think it would be nice, to add an option for trailers or coming soon videos, that they will shown only one time per session and not before each movie or episode. But  I don`t know if its possible 😇

Thanks mate

setting a specific trailer would be easy, but how to you see it working?

for your second request, tick the “only show unwatched trailers” 

regards

Guest phoenixexcinere
On 7/12/2021 at 5:39 PM, Cheesegeezer said:

for your second request, tick the “only show unwatched trailers” 

the problem is, that i can only mark "olny show unwatched content", that inkludes all unwatched movies. My Idea with coming soon trailer is, that a download a trailer for a movie, which i will buy soon and i will show my users only that trailer, so that they know, what is coming next. As far as i know, Emby only "disable" trailer, if the main movie is watched or am i wrong at this point?

And last days i tested your addon a little bit. If I enable "Personalo Bumper", the bumper will played thrre times, bevor the movie start. Is it a known bug or did i make something wrong? I only enabel this option and select your emby bumper, which is realy nice :)

Cheesegeezer
On 14/07/2021 at 18:32, phoenixexcinere said:

And last days i tested your addon a little bit. If I enable "Personalo Bumper", the bumper will played thrre times, bevor the movie start. Is it a known bug or did i make something wrong? I only enabel this option and select your emby bumper, which is realy nice :)

image.png.073ea8d44e132efad2f469572dfaa89e.png

Guest phoenixexcinere
On 7/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Cheesegeezer said:

image.png.073ea8d44e132efad2f469572dfaa89e.png

Maybe I am a fool, but what does "each section" mean?

I only activate personal bumber and codec intro and at the start of each movie the bumper will shown three times in a loop, and after that bumper llop the codec intro and the mainmopvie will follow. I am sure I did something worng, but I have no idea what

Cheesegeezer
On 25/07/2021 at 13:08, phoenixexcinere said:

Maybe I am a fool, but what does "each section" mean?

I only activate personal bumber and codec intro and at the start of each movie the bumper will shown three times in a loop, and after that bumper llop the codec intro and the mainmopvie will follow. I am sure I did something worng, but I have no idea what

Sections as laid out in the configuration.

I will change is to that it is a user enabled to select which section it plays at.

image.thumb.png.d67089785fc13437a0c9006e9a3ed094.png

Guest phoenixexcinere

Ah okay, now I understand. Sorry for my foolish, but i never would have thought of that. thanks for your statemend