Question about Oppo

realcodeguy

realcodeguy

I've been using Emby for a couple months now. I browse the library on my Android phone and once I find a title to watch I connect to my Oppo 203 via DLNA and click play. It used to work flawlessly, now it won't work at all, nothing happens. So I'm force to browse to the file using the Oppo 203 with the remote to watch any title now. I've restarted the server and reboot the phone, no change. Any ideas how to fix this so it works like it did when I first starting using Emby?

realcodeguy

Tried playing the movie Rush Hour approximately 8:17pm. I see a 204 response around that time but not sure if that's the issue or not.

Log file

realcodeguy

Yes sir, I've tried many. None of them work, even ones that have a green check mark that show I've played them before. I only play videos to my Oppo-203 using the Android app. One thing I haven't tried is doing a full power recycle on the Oppo. I'll unplug it tonight to give it a fresh start and see if that makes a difference. 

Can you try a plain mp4 with h264 video and aac audio? Please see how that compares. Thanks.

realcodeguy

I power cycled my Oppo and now everything is working again as expected. Sorry for the noise here, it wasn't an Emby issue. 

realcodeguy

Just to be clear, I unplugged and plugged in back in. I had reboot with power button multiple times. I was trying to avoid unplugging as it's in an AV rack and a pain to get to. Hopefully this helps someone else later.