Latest Server update breaks MCE plugin

jlader

jlader

The latest server update (Windows) breaks my MCE plugin.  What it does is scrambles the TV episodes order. Instead of of the episodes for a season being in the proper order ( 1 - 2 - 3 - ...), the order gets changed (20 - 3 - 7 - 1 - ...)  This is ONLY in the MCE plugin, the mediia displayed in Emby Server and Emby Theater remains in the proper order.

When I noticed this, I first thought it was a network issue created by a PC updated to 21H1.  Then I tried re-installing the MCE Plugin.  Nothing changed.  Next, I restored the system using a Macrium Reflect backup.  When I restored the system backup with the older Emby Server, the issue went away.  Emby's auto-update them updated Server to the latest, causing the issue to return.  I then re-installed the backup, this time turning off the Auto-updates before Emby Server could update itself.  The issue has not returned.

jlader

I saw that post, where it sorts in a particular way - all the ones, then the twos, ...  What I experienced is different - no apparent order.  The order is appears random, though when the server updated after the system backup was installed the order appeared the same, suggesting it's not random, though I can't verify this.  And to re-affirm, it occurs ONLY with the installation of the latest Server update suggesting an issue with how the MCE Plugin communicates with Server.

2 hours ago, jlader said:

As I stated, I re-installed the MCE plugin, Including the beta update and nothing changed.

Hi, what version do you have now?

1 hour ago, jlader said:

The topic I linked to provides an updated version.