Can't find client that is using HDHomeRun tuners.

clarkss12

clarkss12

Got up today, and saw an update for the server.  As always, I check to see if I am recording something prior to updating, so I don't interrupt the recording.  Anyway, I found 4 tuners being used, three of them for channels that I do NOT watch.....  Yesterday, I was testing a new miniPC and had tuned to those channels as I was testing the PC.  After I got done testing the miniPC, I powered it off (unplugged everything) ..

Problem is, I have not idea what client or if my new client is the culprit that is using those 3 tuners..  They are using my Vorke V2 server, but nothing shows up under the server dashboard.  How can my new miniPC still have control of my tuners even when it is powered off..  When I was testing the live TV channels using Emby, I was NOT recording them, just live streaming them..........

1672724203_tunersinuse1.jpg.de5a83e5d251d49ac3e8e04ad51311a7.jpg567762850_tunersinuse2.jpg.0df6b287e4724561a8fe40f501fe4f77.jpg

Hi try opening your server log file and search for the channel number such as "50.2".

See if you can find the info that way.

clarkss12

I have already restarted my server.  There should be information on the dashboard screen on which client is using the tuners.....  I have run into this issue before, and I think the issue is closing the Emby app without using the shut down feature, that leaves the tuner connected.  When I am  testing new devices, sometimes I don't always follow the proper procedures, and it complicates matters, since I run multiple servers and client hardware.

• Like 1