Music over Bluetooth Car

tda0626

tda0626

The music information on the car's display, like track title, length, or even album art, doesn't get updated after the 1st song. The music will play fine but the music information will be stuck back on whatever I played 1st. So if I played like Rush - Tom Sawyer first and then changed to a different album like Metallica Master of Puppets, it will still display the Rush - Tom Sawyer info while playing Metallica. Is there something that can be done about this?

Tim

Hi there, please try again with the next update to the app. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi please try the new Emby for Android 3.2+ app update that is currently rolling out and let us know if it helps. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
tda0626

So I am still getting the same behavior mostly, won't update the information, but sometimes it will. It seems like it is almost random when it works. Also it will update the song information in the middle of song from the wrong information to the correct information on occasions. That has happened a few times. Have Poweramp on my phone and it updates the information every time I change a song. 

• 9 months later...
tda0626

My phone updated to Android 12 and now this is back. Also, there is another minor issue: the android app sometimes goes to the "Select Server" screen after a song is paused for awhile.

Emby Server 4.6.7.0

Emby Android App 3.2.44

Phone Oneplus 9 5G

• 2 weeks later...