Horizontal Home Screen not working

marauder
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

marauder

I just updated to emby 4.6.0.50 and now when I go to view on my Samsung tv horizontal Home Screen doesn’t work only vertical. 
when in horizontal it defaults to tvshows and shows all tvshows. No next up, continue watching, latest episodes. When I change the view to vertical and restart the app I get all those back. 

carratt3582

I'm also getting this error in Emby Theatre v3.0.15 on all my devices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are some sporadic reports of the content type of some libraries being lost on the upgrade to 4.6. Check the TV library in Emby library setup. If it's showing as mixed content type, then you'll need to remove the library and add it back as a TV library. Apologies for the disruption. Please let us know if this helps.

marauder
16 minutes ago, Luke said:

There are some sporadic reports of the content type of some libraries being lost on the upgrade to 4.6. Check the TV library in Emby library setup. If it's showing as mixed content type, then you'll need to remove the library and add it back as a TV library. Apologies for the disruption. Please let us know if this helps.

i'm seeing it as mixed content, if I remove and read it will I lose all by play history/show progress?

• Solution
1 minute ago, marauder said:

i'm seeing it as mixed content, if I remove and read it will I lose all by play history/show progress?

Generally, no because the internet metadata should be the same both before and after.