Media Browser not loading movies

jhs39

It just seems to be happening in Opera, which is unfortunate since Opera is my default browser.  Images loaded fine in Chrome and Firefox.  

Since the last server update when I open Media Browser in my web browser (Opera) and click on movies only a fraction of the titles load. I will see the posters for 20%-30% of the titles on the first page and the rest will stay blank. If I refresh the page all of the titles usually load, but when I go to the next page the same thing happens. If I click refresh rather than refresh the page I am on it takes me back to page one. When I go to page two there are titles missing again, but fewer. It is impossible for me to get all of the titles on every page to load. I never had this problem before a couple days ago. Anyone have any suggestions?

it lazy loads the images as they become visible on screen rather than loading them all at once. It helps it perform better when mobile. But i haven't tested it in opera.

Also - this isn't new.

Does it happen in just opera or other browsers? You need to confirm your squeaky wheel gets the right grease. Try Firefox and chrome to confirm it's a media browser deficient. I don't see this behavior in Firefox browser I use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk