Music track listings gone!!!

Hi All, I'm not sure which update broke my access to my music library but Emby won't display the tracks within albums, it shows the albums and art but when I click on an album it just shows a blank screen with no track listing, if I click on tracks at the top it shows what would be expected if it were a movie album all the tracks are listed as 1 track with a simple play option. It's as though the music folder thinks it's a movie folder and combines everything together.. hope I have explained that correctly.  I have 6,500 movie files and 50,000 music files and no backup at present so a fresh install is out of the question.  Can anyone help put this right ?  It used to work flawlessly for a few months but then it just started this behavior, I have not updated to the latest emby or ADM as I am fearful it will screw up and I will lose everything.  Any help would be VERY gratefully received.

This behaviour only seems to occur using the android app, I use kodi running on Zotac zbox's at home and even if I use a Web browser to connect the same issue does not happen, its just through my Samsung S10 that it occurs, I have removed the app and cleaned up my phone cache and reinstalled but the same issue is still there, I have posted screen shots to show the issue. I listen to my music when our and about so its important that I gain the track listings back.

I am using a AS5304T with ADM 3.5.3.RBH1

EMBY  4.5.2.0

Cheers.

Screenshot_20210516-133741_Emby.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-133702_Emby.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-133631_Emby.jpg

Hi, try refreshing the metadata on the album and see if it helps.

• Like 1

Hi Luke, thank you so much for your reply, unfortunately I have tried this already.. no luck with that.  Thanks anyway.

How does it compare when going from the albums view?

I see you're running behind on server versions. Can you update to 4.5.4?

Album and folder views do not show tracks inside the albums/folders, file view shows all the files however its not practical to use the music this way as I have 50,000 tracks

At the present time I do not want to update emby on the server as I fear it may destroy my files if an error occurs. Once I obtain a 16tb back up solution I will update all.  But it should be noted that it used to work with the current version but in the last 3 or 4 weeks it went crazy like this.

Using a browser it works correctly on my phone to connect but the app does not work on the music files.. the app works fine on movies and photos..