After closing my external video player, it seems to take ~10s for the "Next up" to refresh

blei

I've been trying to reproduce this on 2 different machines using different players but the same version of Theater.

My server is currently running 4.6.0.47 beta and I can't reproduce it.

47 should be released in the next day so. Try it again after updating to this server version.

8 hours ago, cayars said:

I've been trying to reproduce this on 2 different machines using different players but the same version of Theater.

My server is currently running 4.6.0.47 beta and I can't reproduce it.

47 should be released in the next day so. Try it again after updating to this server version.

I tried 4.6.0.47 (docker) and  the issue was still present.

1 minute ago, cayars said:

New install or upgrade?

Upgrade.

I did try to setup a new Emby docker server, identified one series + was also unable to reproduce the issue. So it seems like this issue may be server related?

That's what I was getting at without saying it. :)

Would you like to try another test?  I can give you access to my server. You could then try and see if you can reproduce it against my server.
That might narrow this down quite a bit.

Send me a PM if you would like to try this.

Just now, cayars said:

That's what I was getting at without saying it. :)

Would you like to try another test?  I can give you access to my server. You could then try and see if you can reproduce it against my server.
That might narrow this down quite a bit.

Send me a PM if you would like to try this.

I guess we can try? 

Send me a PM.  I'm heading off to bed shortly but will respond to the PM in the morning with credentials.

I also want to mention that I moved my emby configurations from my HDD to my SSD, but that didn't help with the issue at all either.

Would prefer to avoid trashing the entire setup and re-identifying everything (but I guess that'd be a last, unideal resort)

Edited by blei

He had the same issue when testing again my server as well @Luke

We also did another test with web app open on the left and theater open next to it and both updated at the same time delayed a bit like described.

On another device that's expected, but in the same app you're playing from, it should be immediate. So something happened there that will need to be looked at. Thanks.