Sound Issue on Android

intranetsnob

Hi.  What are the audio settings on the device and have you tried different audio settings in the app?

intranetsnob
8 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  What are the audio settings on the device and have you tried different audio settings in the app?

Hi Ebr,

Prior to downgrading it, yes tried options with no luck.

Also point being, 1.8 version just worked, the 2.0 version requires users i.e. as per your suggestion to actually start checking device audio settings, app audio settings etc.

So user is now required to make more adjustments on 2.0 versus the same device with 1.8 version and same content just worked without any adjustments needed i.e. download app, use and no additional settings needed changing.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, intranetsnob said:

Also point being, 1.8 version just worked, the 2.0 version requires users i.e. as per your suggestion to actually start checking device audio settings, app audio settings etc.

We would have to look at a specific example to know what is happening but the app should be respecting what the system tells it is supported and it is possible in the device settings to make the system tell the app something is supported when it isn't really so that is one possibility.

On 6/13/2021 at 8:50 AM, intranetsnob said:

Hi Ebr,

Prior to downgrading it, yes tried options with no luck.

So user is now required to make more adjustments on 2.0 versus the same device with 1.8 version and same content just worked without any adjustments needed i.e. download app, use and no additional settings needed changing.

Thanks.

Hi @intranetsnob can we please look at a specific example?

Thanks !