Theme Videos - We really need this!

mike3821

mike3821

We really need to get the theme videos added to the client devices! I got the plugins and their awesome!

17 minutes ago, all4dom said:

@Lukedoes roku or firerv support this. I thought I read only the shield but am not sure. Thanks.

Neither of those do yet, sorry. On the firetv it's feasible, but will require a major reworking of the app's user interface. On Roku it might not be possible at all.

mike3821
Just now, Luke said:

Neither of those do yet, sorry. On the firetv it's feasible, but will require a major reworking of the app's user interface. On Roku it might not be possible at all.

Is it on the roadmap, for soon? :)

By the way Luke, you're awesome for being so damn active!

Just now, mike3821 said:

Is it on the roadmap, for soon? :)

By the way Luke, you're awesome for being so damn active!

It's more like something that is on our to do list, but there is seemingly always something more important ahead of that will be more impactful to a larger number of users.

• 1 year later...
samsung2100

I never knew this was supported at all on any device, so when browsing over movies a video preview starts playing like on netflix ??

6 minutes ago, samsung2100 said:

I never knew this was supported at all on any device, so when browsing over movies a video preview starts playing like on netflix ??

If you enable it and you have theme videos in your library.

• Like 1

samsung2100

Very nice, I have theme songs and video previews of the movies and tv series in each folder, on firestick the theme songs all work but video previews only work when clicking on preview for youtube. Will try it on pc and embytheater thank you. Does the android app allow this ? I could just replace the firestick app with the android one should be fine right ??

8 hours ago, samsung2100 said:

Very nice, I have theme songs and video previews of the movies and tv series in each folder, on firestick the theme songs all work but video previews only work when clicking on preview for youtube. Will try it on pc and embytheater thank you. Does the android app allow this ? I could just replace the firestick app with the android one should be fine right ??

Our standard android app yes, but not the TV app yet. But you can sideload the standard app on TV devices.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Skopin said:

Is it possible for this to work on the Apple TV app? 

Hi, not yet but we will get there. Thanks.

• Like 1