How to change tab name ?

CyberPoison

CyberPoison

Hi everyone i wondering how can i change the tab name like picture below ?
I have figured out how to change for the Home page but not for the other sub pages like tvshows and etc.. 
image.thumb.png.c63a067b6d83b0d2961b43d3907913f4.png

Kind regards

This information is going to be in the header of the webpage.. not in the CSS... It can be done but may have to be changed every time you update the server.

CyberPoison
Just now, Hxemby001 said:

This information is going to be in the header of the webpage.. not in the CSS... It can be done but may have to be changed every time you update the server.

I runnig a docker with a folder monted on /app/dashboard-ui/ directly as read-only for each file i edit so it not change if i update the docker container, since it's set as read-only

Okay so I stand corrected.. check out this post... should lead you down the right path.. my information is outdated..

Edited by Guest

FlowDandy
14 hours ago, CyberPoison said:

Hola a todos, me pregunto ¿cómo puedo cambiar el nombre de la pestaña como en la imagen de abajo?
He descubierto cómo cambiar para la página de inicio pero no para las otras subpáginas como tvshows y etc. 
image.thumb.png.c63a067b6d83b0d2961b43d3907913f4.png

Saludos cordiales

Hola amigo quisiera saber si pudiste resolver tu problema con la pestaña ya que yo kisiera aser lo mismo  pero no se como  si fueras tan amable de alludarme   un Saludo cordial desde Cuba

CyberPoison
On 5/12/2021 at 3:50 PM, Hxemby001 said:

Okay so I stand corrected.. check out this post... should lead you down the right path.. my information is outdated..

Thanks it does the trick 😉👍