CinemaVision support

MangaAddict

MangaAddict

When watching movies, what I find helps with the immersion is viewing trailers and intros before the feature presentation. Although Emby supports this, the resolution is low and I would prefer my Intro video to start first, then trailers, preferably with little to no loading. On Kodi there's an add-on called CinemaVision which flawlessly emulates the cinema experience with a high level of customization, allowing for trailers, bumpers, trivia, etc. I was wondering if it's possible for Emby to integrate this service. That would undoubtedly take the viewing experience to another level.

Check out CinemaVision here

https://cinemavision.tv/

I would support more customization.. and options in that area.. Trailer setup is probably going to address your resolution problem however... I get good quality trailers downloaded rom the internet and put them into my movies folders.. They play high def, surround..

Intro videos are harder to make or find.. especially custom ones... for some there would need to be three different types.. maybe even simple image support for splash screen proceeding through the beginning presentation before 'Our Feature Presentation'... 

Personal point though HULU murdered trivia back in the day... Never have a need for it again..

EDIT: Some may also want support for 'Double Feature' experience as well using a playlist..

Edited by Guest