Serienbenennung bei gesplitteten Pilot

Florian2000

Florian2000

Hallo,

ich habe das Problem bei Suits, dass ich mit der Benennung nicht so recht klar komme.

Suits S01E01 - Doppeltes Spiel - Teil 1

Suits S01E01 - Doppeltes Spiel - Teil 2

Hier wird die Episode 1 also zwei verschiedene Versionen erkannt...er soll diese aber nicht als zwei verschiedene Versionen erkennen sondern nacheinander abspielen.... wie gehe ich da korrekt vor?

Eine Aufnummerierung mit E01 / E02 wie es z.B. netflix macht, führt dazu, dass die letzte Version gar nicht abgespielt wird bzw. die Episoden falsch zugeordnet werden, da die Episode 1 anscheinend als Pilot beide Teile beinhaltet und somit als Episode 1 gezählt wird.

Wie tun?

Danke euch!

LG Florian

Hi,The best method is to combine the two files into one single file if they are the same episode.

If they are actually two different pilots (not listed at TVDB) you could try removing "- Part" and use "Double Game 1" and "Double Game 2).  This may give you the result you are looking for.

Florian2000
36 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi,The best method is to combine the two files into one single file if they are the same episode.

If they are actually two different pilots (not listed at TVDB) you could try removing "- Part" and use "Double Game 1" and "Double Game 2).  This may give you the result you are looking for.

I already tried that with

Suits S01E01 - Doppeltes Spiel 1

Suits S01E01 - Doppeltes Spiel 2

but didn't work out.

Of course I could combine part 1 and part 2 into one file...but then the nice control gets lost to directly jump to the specific part.

I would recommend that there is something implemented like this

S01E01a

S01E01b

so if everything is equal except a/b/c or whatever...this episodes should be displayed.

This is more flexible from my point of view.

What do you think about it? Or is there anything better available than combining two episodes into one large videofile?

Br, Florian

If they're one episode, then for the best experience possible we suggest joining the files.

Florian2000
17 hours ago, Luke said:

If they're one episode, then for the best experience possible we suggest joining the files.

on netflix and amazon prime the pilot is splitted into two parts. on seriesjunkies and everywhere else it is described as one episode (Pilot). From a timing perspective it makes sense that this pilot is splitted into two parts.

the only downside is that this additional episode isn't in the list for watching per default.