Playback Shutting on Android

Misinthe

Misinthe

Hey everyone.

Lately, when I'm watching an anime on my Android phone, the app will just close and crash at the end of the episode, it's always around the -4 minutes mark, so always at the end of the episode. I'm not sure what's going on, is anyone else having this issue? Here's the info for the video.

image.thumb.png.ecb2167551810154c25e18a577a564ac.png

Hi, don't know if this is any help but have you checked to see how much free memory and storage you have on the device just to make sure it's not running out of resources?

Misinthe
12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Sorry, I'll get the information tonight. 

3 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, don't know if this is any help but have you checked to see how much free memory and storage you have on the device just to make sure it's not running out of resources?

Thank you for your suggestion, sadly, my phone has 50GB used out of 128GB and 4GB RAM in use out of 12GB, also this only happens with the one TV show, so I'm pretty sure it has to do with the files and not the systems. 

• Like 1

Misinthe
19 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, please attach the information requested in how to report a media playback issue. thanks !

Here is the Log File right after it crashed. I don't get an error message, it just closes the Emby App on my Samsung Galaxy S20+. I have tried the same episodes on different devices and they work fine, and I have tried different episodes in the Samsung Galaxy S20+ and they work fine, so it is just the combination of this anime with the Galaxy S20+ that makes it crash every time.

embyserver.txt

• 2 weeks later...