Emby Premier

Debieking

Debieking

I notice a change in my emby and it’s asking for me too unlock  for premiere so I  paid for it and they took me money but still jo live tv please help 

Hi.  Are you using your own server or someone else's?

reviewsapp.co by any chance?

19 minutes ago, Debieking said:

I’m using the  watch .reviews app.co

That is an illegal streaming service using our platform against our ToS.  They misrepresented their use of our product when they applied for a Premiere license.  We have revoked that license.

You should not subscribe to Premiere if you are using someone else's server.  There is a statement at the top of the page where you purchase Premiere that tries to make this  clear.  It is:

Emby is NOT a media streaming service. We provide no content. Emby is a Personal Media Server platform. You must have your own server installed and your own content (or Live TV tuner). Please only purchase one of the items below if you have your own Emby Server already installed.

Can you tell us how that statement could be improved so that you would not purchase Premiere if you don't have your own server?

Thanks.

The only way I can think to make it more clear is to simply hide any links to purchase it but embed the links directly in the web console so you can't get to do a Premiere purchase without having already installed the server.

• Like 1

pwhodges

Good idea.  Then you can say "To purchase Premiere, go to the Premiere tab in your server's console".  That seems bomb-proof.

Paul

• Like 1