Stereo downmix missing in v2.0

EmbyUser99

horstepipe
On 5/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, vdatanet said:

There's a new option in playback settings, "Convert unsupported audio to dolby digital", disabled is similar to the old option downmix enabled.

Same problem here as ot described. This is x96 Max with custom Android TV, it was working fine with previous stable. 
I definitely do not see the setting you described, anybody else experience this?

Edited by horstepipe

vdatanet
On 5/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, horstepipe said:

Same problem here as ot described. This is x96 Max with custom Android TV, it was working fine with previous stable. 
I definitely do not see the setting you described, anybody else experience this?

If you wish, you can try beta .14. Stereo downmix is back.

• Thanks 1

Phorn

I was having an audio issue with my AndroidTV TV too. Dolby audio wasn't being downmixed so the dialog  sounded very bad.

There was no downmixing option in the settings. I installed the beta app, and there still was no downmix setting. However it appears to be automatically doing that now and it sounds normal.

👍

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Phorn said:

I was having an audio issue with my AndroidTV TV too. Dolby audio wasn't being downmixed so the dialog  sounded very bad.

There was no downmixing option in the settings. I installed the beta app, and there still was no downmix setting. However it appears to be automatically doing that now and it sounds normal.

👍

Great.  Thanks for confirming that.