Maj librairie Nvidia Shield 4.6.0.43

nic_griffin

nic_griffin

Bonjour, depuis quelque temps déjà j'ai une erreur lors de la mise a jour de la librairie . Celle ci echoue . Je me dépatouille en supprimant le fichier library.db , mais ce qui m'oblige a rescan completement les librairies . Ci dessous l'erreur remontée  au tableau de bord .

Merci de votre aide

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk (SQLitePCLEx.sqlite3 db, System.Int32 rc) [0x00017] in <963d06733d8c47d9a160b31ce1ce58c4>:0
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk (SQLitePCLEx.sqlite3_stmt stmt, System.Int32 rc) [0x00006] in <963d06733d8c47d9a160b31ce1ce58c4>:0
at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext () [0x0004a] in <963d06733d8c47d9a160b31ce1ce58c4>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.ExecuteWithStringFormatParam (SQLitePCL.pretty.IDatabaseConnection db, System.String query, System.String valueText, System.Int64[] values) [0x00034] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteItemsInTransaction (SQLitePCL.pretty.IDatabaseConnection db, System.Int64[] ids) [0x000fd] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteItems (System.Int64[] ids) [0x0007a] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteItems (MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem[] items) [0x0002b] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.DeleteItem (MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem item, MediaBrowser.Controller.Library.DeleteOptions options, MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem parent, System.Boolean notifyParentItem) [0x00265] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal (System.IProgress`1[T] progress, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, System.Boolean recursive, System.Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.IDirectoryService directoryService) [0x0022e] in <21ed7a4d48784b8cb7eb220f440902a4>:0
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateSubFolders (MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem[] children, MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.IDirectoryService directoryService, System.IProgress`1[T] progress, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0013f] in <21ed7a4d48784b8cb7eb220f440902a4>:0
at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.Folder.ValidateChildrenInternal (System.IProgress`1[T] progress, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, System.Boolean recursive, System.Boolean refreshChildMetadata, MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.MetadataRefreshOptions refreshOptions, MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.IDirectoryService directoryService) [0x00395] in <21ed7a4d48784b8cb7eb220f440902a4>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.PerformLibraryValidation (System.IProgress`1[T] progress, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x0014a] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Library.LibraryManager.ValidateMediaLibraryInternal (System.IProgress`1[T] progress, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00092] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal (MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.TaskOptions options) [0x001b0] in <0a326416b1084304b973384e041b76ba>:0

embyserver.txt

Edited by nic_griffin
ajout embyserver.txt

Hi there, please attach the complete emby server log. thanks.

Have you by any chance reverted Emby Server to an older version?

nic_griffin
17 minutes ago, cayars said:

Have you by any chance reverted Emby Server to an older version?

I always made updates when they were available and never rolling back.  And when the problem start, I also did a factory reset of the nvidia shield when the problems appeared, but the library problem came back.

For information and I don't know if it is important, the cache and metadata folders are located on my nas. But I have never had a problem with this configuration before.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by nic_griffin

Hi, the error message in your first post is not included in the log you attached. Can you please attach the corresponding log file? Thanks.

nic_griffin
51 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, the error message in your first post is not included in the log you attached. Can you please attach the corresponding log file? Thanks.

it seems to me that the error appears in this one

embyserver-63755683200.txt

I'm afraid I still don't see it. I see a different SQLiteException in the log, but not the one from the first post.

Why don't we forget about the log for a minute and please just tell us the problem that you're experiencing. Thanks.

nic_griffin

ok, it's simple the library scan fails, so it is impossible for me to update this one automatically. I have to delete the library.db file, restart a scan from the library manager, but it forces me each time to rescan all of my libraries. I attach the complete folder of log files

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

logs.rar

nic_griffin

Another strange behavior, when I delete a folder ( by example a tv show ) I've got an error about the writing acces ( in attachment) . The covers stay in emby but the files are really deleted on my nas.

Screenshot_4.png

nic_griffin

Well, I also just noticed that it was impossible for me to restore the backups. These are complete on my Nas, but the restore does not work..
So I have to delete everything. I completely uninstalled emby server, deleted all residual files and reinstalled version 4.6.0.43 without any plugin
All the libraries are successfully monted, it remains to be seen if the updates work over time.

Keep us updated on your status.

BTW, what backup program were you using to backup your shows?

nic_griffin

I'm just using the plugin server configuration backup for Emby

Edited by nic_griffin

That doesn't backup your media.  The Server CONFIGURATION backup plugin only backs up Emby's configuration and things like users and their watch states.

nic_griffin
8 hours ago, cayars said:

That doesn't backup your media.  The Server CONFIGURATION backup plugin only backs up Emby's configuration and things like users and their watch states.

Yes I know, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I deleted everything about emby, not my media.

I have four libraries spread over two nas, I was able to delete only one of them in emby, for the other I've got an error. So, I decided to restore a backup in the hope of solving something, and correct me if I'm wrong , considering the setup of the server configuration backup it should restore the librairy in emby(not the media) I've deleted, but it did not work. That why I had completly uninstall the server.

It seems to me that the data of the libraries is stored in the librairy.db file, and it was as if the server could not modify this file.

Edited by nic_griffin

Got ya.  But your all good now correct?

nic_griffin

Yes, for now, everything works fine. I recently updated the libraries with new content without any issues. I still haven't installed the plugins. I'll do it one by one and watch if something goes wrong

• Like 1