Gestione utenti su EMBY

Etabeta2

Etabeta2

Buongiorno.
Sullo stesso pc vorrei poter scegliere di accedere a due diversi utenti, ma non so come fare.
I server emby sono su due pc diversi, il MIO e quello di mia Figlia, che mi lascia accedere ai suoi media.
Qualcuno mi può spiegare come fare ?
Grazie

Hi, Let's start with:

Why are you running two different Emby servers on the same network.  Is there any reason why you can't have one PC running Emby for everything?

Etabeta2
13 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, Let's start with:

Why are you running two different Emby servers on the same network.  Is there any reason why you can't have one PC running Emby for everything?

Because I'm not able to do it.

Can you elaborate why?

Ideally you want one internal server so you don't have to keep switching servers and can have all your libraries in one view.

Etabeta2
16 hours ago, cayars said:

Can you elaborate why?

Ideally you want one internal server so you don't have to keep switching servers and can have all your libraries in one view.

Yes. I wish I could access my multimedia files and his files from his computer.

Why can't you?  That's what I'm asking.  If these a PCs on the same network you just set up file sharing and then one PC can access all the media shared on the network.

Etabeta2
3 hours ago, cayars said:

Why can't you?  That's what I'm asking.  If these a PCs on the same network you just set up file sharing and then one PC can access all the media shared on the network.

OK. I try as soon as my daughter lets me free the pc. She is terrified that you will cause him some trouble and is very suspicious. Thanks for the assistance.