CANT RESUME SOME EPISODES

eduescdom

eduescdom

Hi, i have a Linux Ubuntu Emby server.

I have the following problem, with the movies at the moment I have not found this problem but with some series yes, and I can not resume the chapter , always starts from the beginning, does not let me ebonin it forward or anything, always starts from the beginning. That's what happens to me when I come in from the shield tv client, or from chrome cast 3, or from the LG Webos emby app. however, if I go in from the iOS app if you let me continue it.

eduescdom

For example, y play  "The Last Ship" on Shield TV emby app  or in Chrome cast 3 emby app and i cant resume the chapter. If i go to my iphone and enter to emby app i go to see the same chapter and i can resume it.

For example, y play  "The Last Ship" on Shield TV emby app  or in Chrome cast 3 emby app and i cant resume the chapter.

How exactly are you trying to resume the chapter?

eduescdom

LIKE ALWAYS ON THE EMBY APP, I START VIEWING ANY FILM FOR EXAMPLE IF I STOPED IT ON MINUTE 30:00 FOR EXAMPLE, AND OTHER DAY I GO TO CLICK ON PLAY RESUME AND CONTINUE SINCE MINUTE 30:00, BUT IN SOME SERIES LIKE THE LAST SHIP CHAPTER ONE FOR EXAMPLE I CANT DO THIS, IF I STOP THE CHAPTER, THEN I CANT RESUME, DONT GIVE ME THE OPTION TO PLAY RESUME, ONLY PLAY SINCE BEGINING. (SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH )

Hi, Are these AVI files or media played back from a cloud drive?
If so this might be a limitation of those things.

If these are local files, what type of files are they?

eduescdom

This files are Mkv, i  only Use mkv files, all my files played back from a clud drive, but on films i dont have problems. only with some Series.

Can you show the media info section for one of these episodes (detail screen at bottom in we client).

Thanks

eduescdom

hi, nOW with de new update of the emby app i can play well this chapters and resume them.